MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Eight months ago, Holly Holm became a household name when she stunned the world (and the oddsmakers) by dethroning the seemingly undefeatable Ronda Rousey at UFC 193 and claiming the women’s bantamweight belt. Her reign was short-lived, however, as Miesha Tate faced her in the Octagon four months later at UFC 196 when she was […]
It’s not the fight that UFC fans expected to see Saturday night, but Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva should be interesting if nothing else. While UFC 200 shouldn’t have gone down like this, you have to hand it to the Ultimate Fighting Championship for putting together Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva on just two days’ […]
The post Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva UFC 200 Odds, Prediction appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
It’s the biggest card in mixed martial arts history Saturday night from the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas for UFC 200. The Ultimate Fighting Championship wanted to do something special for its 200th card and it sure has. There are two title fights — there were supposed to be three — on the UFC 200 […]
MMA > Mixed Martial Arts
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.