MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Conor McGregor wanted his rematch with Nate Diaz and now he’s got it. Who are you betting on in the UFC 202 main event? “Bottles and cans, just clap your hands, just clap your hands. Where it’s at?” Remember those catchy lyrics from Beck way back in 1996’s Odelay? No? Well, after UFC 202’s press conference […]
The post Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor 2 Prediction: UFC 202 Betting Odds appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
UFC 202 will be held at Las Vegas’s MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday August 20, with the main card beginning at 10pm ET. The preliminary card is due to start at 8pm ET, while the early prelims begin at 6:30pm ET. Check out our UFC 202 odds and Fight Card predictions. UFC 202 Fight […]
The full UFC 202 card is set as Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz meet in their rematch. Check out full odds and predictions for all of Saturday’s fights. The most popular MMA fighter in the world returns to the Octagon on Saturday night in the headline bout of UFC 202 from T-Mobile Arena in Las […]
The post Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz UFC 202 Odds, Fight Card Predictions appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
MMA > Mixed Martial Arts
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.