MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Will this be the comeback fight of former two-division UFC titleholder B.J. Penn? He’ll be returning to the Octagon for the first time since 2014 to face the up and coming featherweight prospect Yair Rodriguez for the UFC Fight Night 103 main event this Sunday in Phoenix, Arizona. Check Sports Interaction’s UFC Fight Night 103 […]
The post Yair Rodriguez vs. BJ Penn: UFC Fight Night 103 Odds and Predictions appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
One of the most anticipated fights of the year will take place during the Main Event of UFC 207. After more than a year out of the Octagon, the former bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey, will attempt the first comeback of her career. Rousey vs. Nunes Odds The odds are slightly favoring Rousey to do just […]
The post UFC 207 Odds: Heavy Betting Action Against Ronda Rousey appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
It’s been a year since Ronda Rousey’s crushing defeat by Holly Holm in November of 2015. She’ll be attempting to take the belt back from current champion Amanda Nunes in the main event at UFC 207. The event will take place Friday, December 30th, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and the main card airs […]
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.