- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- (a) If you do not wish to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then skip to step 4.
- (b) If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
- i. Click Custom Level.
- ii. In the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options.
- In the Options window, select the Content panel.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- Click on the 'spanner' icon on the far right of your screen and click on Options.
- Go to the Under the Hood section and click on Content Settings.
- Continue back to the site and refresh.
- Click on the 'cog' icon in the menu at the top of your screen. Choose Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the tab labelled Security.