- At Sports Interaction we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. That's why we've invested heavily in world class information management systems to keep your details encrypted and secure.
- The information that we collect is used to provide you with the best online betting experience while mitigating any possible security risk. We take your privacy seriously and hope the following information gives you complete transparency regarding your rights, the information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Sign Up Information
- When you open an account with us, we ask you for:
- your name
- date of birth
- email address
- some financial information.
- We ask for your name and address so that we can make payments to you via mail or courier.
- We ask for your date of birth to ensure you are of legal gambling age. Your date of birth is also used to verify your identity.
- Financial information that is collected is used to process deposits you make to your account.
- Sports Interaction will process your sign-up information in order to allow you to access and make use of our website, participate in the services offered, administer your account and maintain our accounts and records. By collecting this information we hope to provide you with the best possible standard of service and also to ensure the fast and accurate payment of your winnings.
Additional Personal Information
- Sports Interaction may occasionally contact a player directly to acquire more information in order to validate an online transaction or to distribute winnings. This information includes but is not limited to:
- age verification
- address verification
- financial verification
- In the event of a registration where we receive notice that a player submitted an inaccurate birth date (upon account creation) and is under the legal Age of Majority, we will immediately close their account and delete their personal information.
- Sports Interaction may on occasion transfer your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- the provision of betting services
- customer service
- administration of customers' accounts
- the provision of customer transactions via your banking service provider
- client identity and money laundering checks
- risk management and mitigation
- the provision of a seamless service between the customer's account and other Sports Interaction services which include but are not limited to online casino games and poker.
- Sports Interaction may share customer information with third parties for security and fraud prevention purposes, the conduct of authorized games and if required for the administration or enforcement of law or regulations. Our intention is always to create a safer online environment which enhances the customer experience.
- A cookie placed by Sports Interaction can only be accessed by Sports Interaction and those with whom we work. These contain information such as their name or user identification number for both player protection and risk mitigation purposes.
- Sensitive information is encrypted for security purposes and no information is ever shared with third party marketers.
- There are two types of cookies:
First Party cookies
These are cookies set and used by Sports Interaction only to execute basic site and account functions and improve the customer experience.
There are two types of first party cookies.
- Session cookies: These are used to allow a user to login to the site. Without them a user session cannot be maintained securely and the site is unusable.
- Other Cookies: These have an expiration date and are used by Sports Interaction to enable customized site content and user preferences.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used by Sports Interaction for compliance, security and site analysis which are set by a few chosen partners. This information is statistical and anonymous. This information is not used for behavioral advertising purposes.
- Our security cookies reduce fraud and enable us to run a more efficient and safe site.
- Sports Interaction stores IP addresses (the internet equivalent of a car's license plate number) whenever a customer does something that only he or she is allowed to do. Opening an account, logging in to an account or making a transaction are all occasions when Sports Interaction stores a customer's IP address. IP addresses are stored for security reasons. If a customer logs in with two different IP addresses many thousands of miles apart within a short space of time, the difference in IP address can alert us to a potentially fraudulent event, and we can take the necessary action to maintain customer security. As with all data collected by Sports Interaction, IP addresses are subject to the same security protection standards used throughout the site.
- Sports Interaction recognizes the importance of keeping customer details and payment information safe.
- Our systems and processes are annually audited and comply with the toughest security industry standards to prevent customer information from being compromised.
- Some of our measures include:
- Norton Secure Seal is from Symantec. Symantec is the world's leading Certificate Authority for encryption certificates. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS), the successor to Secure Socket Layer (SSL), encryption. By carrying the Norton Secure Seal we ensure all customer transactions within our site are encrypted to the very highest security levels. Symantec is the Certificate Authority for forty of the world's largest banks and 100% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Quarterly, independent assessments for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), a worldwide information security standard defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. The standard helps prevent credit card fraud through increased controls around how we store and use customer data.
- Using only Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) compliant cryptography systems to encrypt customer data.
- Sports Interaction is registered under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law at the Office Of The Information Commissioner.
- Sports Interaction and its security and payment partners may store or process your personal information in Canada, the UK, the USA, Malta and Jersey.
- The Sports Interaction site contains links to a limited number of other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites but we do endeavor to choose these referrals wisely.
Updating and Changing Information
- You can also update or change information previously provided to us by clicking here.
- Sports Interaction respects your privacy and will not report any information relating to members' accounts, winnings or losses to any government agencies. It is, therefore, your own responsibility to report any winnings to your respective authorities if this is applicable in your country.
- Your personal information may, for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed to any Sports Interaction company or, subject to appropriate agreement with third parties, for the processing of that personal information on our behalf. Sports Interaction may, from time to time, retain third parties to process your personal information for the purposes listed above and such processing will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
- In circumstances where we deem it appropriate, your personal information may be disclosed to any regulatory authority (whether at the request of such authority or otherwise) which has issued Sports Interaction with a gambling operating license. By agreeing to this policy, and by use of the Sports Interaction site or otherwise, you agree that Sports Interaction may store and use historical data relating to you and your account(s) for the purposes outlined in this policy.
Right to Change Internet Privacy Statement
- The protection of your personal information is regulated and audited under the rules of the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
- For a copy of the Commission's Rules and Regulations covering Player Protection and Privacy please visit: http://www.gamingcommission.ca/docs/RegulationsConcerningInteractiveGaming.pdf
- For independent certification of our compliance with KGC rules and regulations please visit: https://certificates.gamingcommission.ca/KGCCertificates.aspx?id=65624dbb-d5af-48e5-82bf-6676663c7281
- If you have a complaint regarding Sports Interaction and your data privacy please contact:
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission, P.O. Box 1799, Kahnawake, QC J0L 1B0, Canada
Tel: 1 450 635 1076
Fax: 450 635 1139
Sports Interaction Anti-Spam Policy
- All members of Sports Interaction will only receive promotional emails from Sports Interaction if they have opted in to receive such emails. These promotional emails will only relate to Sports Interaction. Sports Interaction does not provide its clients' email addresses to any third party at any time. If a client wishes to stop receiving promotional emails, news, and updates, they can opt out at any time by changing their settings on their 'My Account' page.
- You can unsubscribe from email announcements at any time. To unsubscribe from any special offer mailers, simply login to your account, change your personal preferences under 'Personal Options', or alternatively contact us directly.
- Our site also provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point of signing up. However, if at any time you wish to indicate that you never want to receive communications from us, then simply contact us via 'Personal Options' under 'My Account' or contact our customer service team here.
Attention: Head of Security
Address: 2006 Old Malone Road, P.O. Box 1539, Kahnawake, QC, J0L 1B0
Email: Click here
Tel: +1 450 635 5575