- MMA Rules
- MMA Betting Guide
- MMA News
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Georges St-Pierre is making a comeback. It appears as though the UFC legend and Sports Interaction spokesman is ready to return to the octagon. After a three-year hiatus from competitive mixed martial arts reports indicate that Georges St-Pierre has agreed to a multi-fight contract with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Terms of the agreement have not […]
The post Odds Stacked Against Georges St-Pierre in UFC Comeback appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
The UFC is coming back to Canada. ScotiaBank Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia will play host to Fight Night 105 with a decent lineup of fights including a main event heavyweight brawl between Travis Browne and Derrick Lewis, a middleweight fight between Johny Hendricks vs. Hector Lombard and a highly anticipated women’s bantamweight fight featuring […]
UFC 208 was originally scheduled for Jan. 21 in the Los Angeles area, but the organization couldn’t come up with enough worthy options for the pay-per-view card, and it also was opposite a huge Bellator 170 event featuring former UFC greats Tito Ortiz vs. Chael Sonnen the same night in the L.A. area. So instead, […]
MMA > Mixed Martial Arts
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.