NFL Prop Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NFL prop bets. In addition, the following rules are specific to football prop betting.
- All NFL football games must go at least 55 minutes of play for prop bets on the game to have 'action' unless they are limited to individual quarters or halves.
- Football overtime periods count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted.
- Prop bets on any NFL game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- Quarter/First Half NFL Wagers: The football quarter stated must be completed for bets to have 'action'. The 4th Quarter does not include overtime.
- Unless otherwise stated all NFL proposition bets include Overtime if played.
- Player NFL football prop bets stand if player is on active roster.
NFL Prop Betting Guide
NFL proposition bets are wagers made on an outcome or a proposition, or individual element within a game or series of games. NFL prop betting can range from statistics in a regular game to possible outcomes in everyday events. Examples of NFL prop betting include wagering on which team will score last, how many rushing or passing yards an individual player may achieve, which quarterback may throw the most interceptions, or which team in the league will score the most (or least) on a given Sunday.
NFL proposition bets are a great way to add excitement to a game beyond the importance of the straight outcome.
We have numerous NFL proposition bets available on the website. You may find them under the individual sports (if applicable) or in our Specials section.
NFL Prop Betting News
We are at the quarter pole of the 2016 NFL regular season as all bye weeks are in the rearview mirror and each team has four games to play. The biggest news from Week 13 actually happened before any team played: the Patriots lost superstar tight end Rob Gronkowski to season-ending back surgery. That huge […]
The post NFL Spreads Week 14: Best Picks Against the Spread appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
This is a game that matters for the Colts, who need a win in order to stay in the race for the playoffs. Indianapolis is coming into the game with their season at 5-6 and will be gunning for the win in New York to get closer to the AFC South title. Last year this […]
The post Colts vs. Jets Point Spread: Monday Night Football appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
When the 2016 NFL schedule was released, the Week 13 Sunday night matchup between the Panthers and Seahawks in Seattle looked like one of the most important NFC games of the season. It’s still important for Seattle, but Carolina has been the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year and their playoff hopes are all […]
The post Panthers vs. Seahawks Point Spread: Sunday Night Football appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
13:00 Clueless Cleveland - Browns Go Winless
- Browns go 0-16 +105