- CFL Futures Rules
- CFL Futures Betting Guide
- CFL Futures News
CFL Futures Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Futures Betting Guide
The CFL, the Canadian Football League, is football as it's played north of the 49th Parallel. It's a historic league, woven into the very fabric of its community, the same as but different from its southern brother. Eight teams are divided between East and West, and each year they contest the Grey Cup, the Champions' Trophy awarded to the best team in the land. CFL Futures are a popular bet always with Sports Interaction, as the canny bettors spot form early among the Roughriders and Alouettes, the Argonauts and Tigercats, and place their bets with the wisdom of the years.