CFL Futures Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Futures Betting Guide
The CFL, the Canadian Football League, is football as it's played north of the 49th Parallel. It's a historic league, woven into the very fabric of its community, the same as but different from its southern brother. Eight teams are divided between East and West, and each year they contest the Grey Cup, the Champions' Trophy awarded to the best team in the land. CFL Futures are a popular bet always with Sports Interaction, as the canny bettors spot form early among the Roughriders and Alouettes, the Argonauts and Tigercats, and place their bets with the wisdom of the years.
CFL Futures Betting News
Can the Edmonton Eskimos defend their Grey Cup title? Check out our latest CFL odds before the regular season kicks off on June 23. The CFL’s two-week pre-season wraps up on Saturday with a game between Saskatchewan and Edmonton, and the 2016 regular season kicks off Thursday, June 23, with Hamilton visiting Toronto in the […]
The post Champion Eskimos Lead CFL Odds To Win 2016 Grey Cup appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
The Edmonton Eskimos are favoured to win their 14th title in the 103rd Grey Cup against the Ottawa Redblacks. Ottawa Redblacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos When: Sunday Nov. 29, 6 p.m. Where: Investors Group Field, Winnipeg Grey Cup Point Spread: Eskimos 7-point favourites Ottawa Redblacks Can the 40-year-old quarterback Henry Burris get it done one more […]
The post CFL Picks: Ottawa RedBlacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos Grey Cup Odds appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
When the Montreal Alouettes started the Canadian Football League season by losing seven of their first eight games, football pundits (ahem, including yours truly) couldn’t write them off fast enough. For me, it only took five games before I gave them the ax, just after they brought Jeff Garcia in to help out the offence. […]
Monday, November 28, 2016
18:00 2016 Grey Cup - Outright
- Calgary Stampeders -167
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers +500
- British Columbia Lions +600
- Edmonton Eskimos +750
- Ottawa Redblacks +1000
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats +1400