- CFL Rules
- CFL Betting Guide
- CFL News
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Betting Guide
The Canadian Football is just like the National Football League in the United States, except for the parts that are different. The field is bigger, there are more players and less downs, there are less teams but, aficionados will assure you, always more action. You can bet spreads, moneylines and totals on all the CFL games during the year as the eight teams contest the Grey Cup, the Cup of Champions. Bet CFL with Sports Interaction!