- CFL Rules
- CFL Betting Guide
- CFL News
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Betting Guide
The Canadian Football is just like the National Football League in the United States, except for the parts that are different. The field is bigger, there are more players and less downs, there are less teams but, aficionados will assure you, always more action. You can bet spreads, moneylines and totals on all the CFL games during the year as the eight teams contest the Grey Cup, the Cup of Champions. Bet CFL with Sports Interaction!
The Calgary Stampeders look for their second Grey Cup title in three years and eighth overall on Sunday when they face the Ottawa Redblacks, who were 26-20 losers to the Edmonton Eskimos in last year’s Grey Cup. The 2016 CFL season comes to an end in Toronto — the first Grey Cup held at BMO […]
The post 104th Grey Cup Point Spread and Pick: Stampeders vs. Redblacks appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Can the Edmonton Eskimos defend their Grey Cup title? Check out our latest CFL odds before the regular season kicks off on June 23. The CFL’s two-week pre-season wraps up on Saturday with a game between Saskatchewan and Edmonton, and the 2016 regular season kicks off Thursday, June 23, with Hamilton visiting Toronto in the […]
The post Champion Eskimos Lead CFL Odds To Win 2016 Grey Cup appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
The Edmonton Eskimos are favoured to win their 14th title in the 103rd Grey Cup against the Ottawa Redblacks. Ottawa Redblacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos When: Sunday Nov. 29, 6 p.m. Where: Investors Group Field, Winnipeg Grey Cup Point Spread: Eskimos 7-point favourites Ottawa Redblacks Can the 40-year-old quarterback Henry Burris get it done one more […]
The post CFL Picks: Ottawa RedBlacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos Grey Cup Odds appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
There are presently no sports betting events available in this category.
Please check back later.