- NBA Props Rules
- NBA Props Betting Guide
- NBA Props News
NBA Props Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NBA betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on NBA prop betting.
- Pointspread and moneyline bets on NBA basketball have 'action' after 43 minutes of play in NBA games.
- For over/under bets the game must play to full time for bets to have 'action'.
- Overtime counts in the settlement of all NBA prop betting on basketball games unless otherwise stated.
- All games must start on the scheduled date for bets to have 'action'.
- Winning Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch (the start of the game).
- Player NBA basktball prop bets stand if player is on active roster.
NBA Props Betting Guide
NBA proposition bets are a wagers made on an outcome or a proposition, or individual element within a game or series of games. NBA prop betting can range from statistics in a regular game to possible outcomes in everyday events. Examples of NBA proposition bets include wagering on which team will score last, how many points an individual player may achieve or which team in the league will score the most (or least) on a given day.
NBA props betting is a great way to add excitement to a game beyond the importance of the straight outcome.
We have numerous NBA proposition bets available on the website. You may find them under the individual sports (if applicable) or in our Specials section.