College Football Betting
No sport stirs up passionate fans quite like College Football. From traditional powers like Alabama and Ohio State to upstarts from Boise State and TCU, the College Football landscape takes all comers, and offers plenty of stories to bet on. At Sports Interaction, we have a wide variety of College Football betting options. We have entire game, first- and second-half and countless live betting options. Take part in some of the biggest rivalry games in the country - Oregon vs. Oregon State in the Civil War, Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State in the Egg Bowl, Alabama vs. Auburn in the Iron Bowl and Oklahoma vs. Texas in the Red River Rivalry - as you get in on the finest in NCAA Football betting. Sports Interaction is your place for College Football betting this season, so be sure to get in on the action!
College Football Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all college football betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to NCAA football betting.
- All NCAA college football games must go at least 55 minutes of play for bets on the game to have 'action'.
- Football overtime periods for college football count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted.
- College football betting on a game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- An NCAA college football game must go 55 minutes of play for a bet on the Over/Under to be considered 'action', even if the total score in the game is already more than the over handicap offered for that event.
- A Winning NCAA Football Betting Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- Quarter/First Half NCAA College Football Wagers: The football quarter stated must be completed for bets to have 'action'. The 4th Quarter does not include overtime.
- Live NCAA College Football Betting: Live NCAA College Football Betting is offered on selected games with point spread lines available and updated while the game is in running. The spread quoted is for the whole football game, including overtime, if played.
College Football Betting Guide
NCAA football betting is one of the most popular choices of betting for Sports Interaction players.
The main action for college football betting is in pointspread, or line betting, where the sportsbook decides on a margin of victory for the favorite that will make either team an attractive betting proposition. Consider the example below:
In the example, the college football betting spread is set at three points. The +3.0 after the UCLA Bruins means that the Bruins are the underdog in this game; the Bruins must either win, or not lose by more than three points, for a bet on the Bruins to win.
The -3.0 after the USC Trojans means that the Trojans are the favorite; the Trojans must win by more than three points for a bet on the Trojans to win.
If the Trojans win by exactly three points, then the bet is said to have fallen on the spread and is deemed a push. All bets are voided and the stakes returned in this instance.
The second number, -110, after each team is the price of a winning bet on NCAA football betting. A winning bettor will win $100 for every $110 bet.
For a football game to have action, the game must be played for at least 55 minutes actual play. Overtime counts if played, and there are a selection of related betting markets to add extra value, choice and excitement, such as totals, moneyline, winning margin college football betting, and the like. For more information on NCAA football betting, please visit our Help Center from the navigation above!
College Football Betting News
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.