MMA betting comes alive at Sports Interaction with everything from UFC to Strikeforce and beyond. With Sports Interaction you can track the fortunes of Georges St. Pierre, Josh Kosheck, Frankie Edgar, B.J. Penn, Anderson Silva, Rashad Evans, and Mauricio Shogun Rua. The Heavyweight division has never been more exciting with Brock Lesnar, Cain Velasquez, Shane Carwin, Fabricio Werdum, Alistair Overeem and Fedor Emelianenko battling for supremacy. Will GSP and Anderson Silva meet to decide the best pound for pound fighter in the world? Can anyone stop Brock Lesnar's dominance? Whether it's in the ring or the octagon, you can bet on it with Sport Interaction. From submissions to knockouts we've got you covered - be sure to bet on it with Sports Interaction's online sportsbook!
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Greetings, gamblers! It’s been a while since we gathered around the Sports Interaction blog to share our thoughts and feelings about various sporting events and since there’s live face punching on a Friday afternoon, I’m setting out to remedy that. Really, this UFC Fight Night 39 card is a total toss-up. Case in point, the […]
Georges St. Pierre has battled back from a serious knee injury before and it sounds as though he’s ready to do it all over again just days after undergoing successful ACL surgery. The former Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight champ hurt his left knee during wrestling training a couple of weeks ago and had the procedure […]
What a difference a year makes in the life and times of a Toronto Blue Jays supporter. Last year, the Blue Jays went into the season as MLB favorite to win the World Series and ended up hitting every pothole imaginable in the long road of a baseball season. They finished in last place in […]
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.