MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Georges St-Pierre, the 35-year-old former UFC welterweight champion, has finally answered the question he’s been asked for the last three years. In an interview with Ariel Helwani on an episode of The MMA Hour earlier this week, Helwani flat out asked St-Pierre if he was officially announcing that he was coming out of retirement, to […]
The UFC brings a mixed martial arts card to Canada for the first time since last summer and to Ottawa for the first time ever as Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 89 card at TD Place Arena is headlined by a important welterweight bout between top contenders Rory MacDonald and Stephen Thompson, with both listed at […]
The post UFC Fight Night 89: MacDonald vs. Thompson Odds and Pick appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
A rematch between Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz has been finalized and was announced during this past weekend’s UFC 199 event. The rematch will headline UFC 202 on August 20 in Las Vegas, Nevada at the T-Mobile Arena. Nate Diaz beat the former UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor in an upset win at UFC 196, […]
The post UFC 202 Odds: Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz Rematch appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Boxing / MMA > Mixed Martial Arts
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.