Get real with MMA betting on Sports Interaction! MMA, mixed martial arts, is the combat sport of the 21st Century, combining fighting techniques from several disciplines - boxing, judo, karate, kickboxing and more - to create the ultimate warrior experience! The UFC is the biggest promoter of the sport and hosts bouts all over the world. Bet MMA events live and antepost, on desktop or on mobile with Sports Interaction!
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
It may have taken far too long, but the Ultimate Fighting Championship has finally given Canadian UFC welterweight Rory MacDonald the title shot he was promised last year. MacDonald will face off against current champion Robbie Lawler at UFC 189 on July 11 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. After MacDonald put Tarec […]
Monday was an eventful day for Canada’s two biggest stars in mixed martial arts, Georges St. Pierre and Rory MacDonald. St. Pierre, who remains on his leave from UFC competition, spoke at length with The MMA Hour’s Ariel Helwani Monday afternoon. GSP touched on a wide range of topics from Anderson Silva’s positive drug test […]
News broke on Tuesday from the UFC reporting that both Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz both failed drug tests after their UFC 183 fight in which Silva defeated Diaz in a unanimous decision at the MGM Grand Arena. The UFC announced that Silva,39, tested positive for Drostanolone in a pre-fight drug test administered by the […]
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.