Get real with MMA betting on Sports Interaction! MMA, mixed martial arts, is the combat sport of the 21st Century, combining fighting techniques from several disciplines - boxing, judo, karate, kickboxing and more - to create the ultimate warrior experience! The UFC is the biggest promoter of the sport and hosts bouts all over the world. Bet MMA events live and antepost, on desktop or on mobile with Sports Interaction!
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
Just a month after Ronda Rousey defeated Cat Zingano in an astonishing 14 seconds, the UFC announced that the seemingly unbeatable Rousey would defend her women’s bantamweight championship against the undefeated Bethe Correia in August. Here are the details for the upcoming fight: UFC 190 will be held on August 1, 2015 at the HSBC […]
The post Rousey Vs Correia: UFC 190 Preview, Odds and Schedule appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Just over 16,000 people filled the MGM Grand Garden Arena this weekend to watch one of the most anticipated fights in recent memory at UFC 189. Conor McGregor had been slated to fight Jose Aldo up until two weeks ago when Aldo withdrew from the fight, blaming an unhealed rib injury. The UFC reacted quickly, […]
The post UFC 189 Recap: Conor McGregor Interviews and Press Conference Video appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
It’s time! One of the biggest UFC cards of the year goes off Saturday. Here are your start times, odds and picks. There’s no doubting at the root of UFC 189 is “The Notorious” Conor McGregor and the intrigue and spectacle that follows him, but one fighter doesn’t make a card. From top to bottom, […]
The post Live UFC 189 Betting Odds: Fight Card Time, Predictions, Results appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.