Get real with MMA betting on Sports Interaction! MMA, mixed martial arts, is the combat sport of the 21st Century, combining fighting techniques from several disciplines - boxing, judo, karate, kickboxing and more - to create the ultimate warrior experience! The UFC is the biggest promoter of the sport and hosts bouts all over the world. Bet MMA events live and antepost, on desktop or on mobile with Sports Interaction!
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
It’s going to be a big night for UFC fans in Saskatchewan, as UFC Fight Night 74 rolls into Saskatoon this Sunday at the SaskTel Centre. TSN has the Canadian broadcasting rights for the event, which will start at 6 p.m. eastern for the early prelim fights, with the main card events beginning at 9PM […]
The post UFC Saskatoon Fight Night 74: Betting Odds and Predictions appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Fingers crossed, Conor McGregor and Jose Aldo will finally meet in the UFC 194 main event on Dec. 12 in Las Vegas. The names in the main event may be the same, but the landscape as shifted as Conor McGregor and Jose Aldo get ready for UFC 194. UFC 194 Odds and Betting Now it […]
The post UFC 194 Conor McGregor vs. Jose Aldo Odds: McGregor Early Favorite appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Just a month after Ronda Rousey defeated Cat Zingano in an astonishing 14 seconds, the UFC announced that the seemingly unbeatable Rousey would defend her women’s bantamweight championship against the undefeated Bethe Correia in August. Here are the details for the upcoming fight: UFC 190 will be held on August 1, 2015 at the HSBC […]
The post Rousey Vs Correia: UFC 190 Preview, Odds and Schedule appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.