Get real with MMA betting on Sports Interaction! MMA, mixed martial arts, is the combat sport of the 21st Century, combining fighting techniques from several disciplines - boxing, judo, karate, kickboxing and more - to create the ultimate warrior experience! The UFC is the biggest promoter of the sport and hosts bouts all over the world. Bet MMA events live and antepost, on desktop or on mobile with Sports Interaction!
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
No matter the opponent, bettors are backing their man Conor McGregor at UFC 189. Here’s the latest on his interim title fight with Chad Mendes. This isn’t the Conor McGregor vs. Jose Aldo featherweight title fight that we’ve been waiting for, but McGregor and Chad Mendes squaring off for the interim belt is probably the […]
The post UFC 189: Bettors Like Conor McGregor vs. Underdog Chad Mendes appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Like him or hate him, Conor McGregor is the oddsmakers’ favorite in his UFC 189 title fight with Jose Aldo. Conor McGregor has acted like the favorite since his UFC 189 featherweight title fight against Jose Aldo was announced and now he’s moved from the underdog to the oddsmakers’150 favorite after news of Aldo’s rib […]
The post UFC 189 Odds: Conor McGregor New Favorite After Jose Aldo Injury appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Two gold belts enter UFC 188 main event between Cain Velasquez and Fabrico Werdum but just one man will leave with the hardware. At first glance, Saturday’s UFC 188 card in Mexico City does not appear to be good for underdog lovers. Sports Interaction is seeing heavy action on most favorites for this card, including […]
The post UFC 188 Velasquez vs. Werdum Odds: No Love For Underdogs appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.