Get real with MMA betting on Sports Interaction! MMA, mixed martial arts, is the combat sport of the 21st Century, combining fighting techniques from several disciplines - boxing, judo, karate, kickboxing and more - to create the ultimate warrior experience! The UFC is the biggest promoter of the sport and hosts bouts all over the world. Bet MMA events live and antepost, on desktop or on mobile with Sports Interaction!
MMA Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to Mixed Martial Arts betting. In addition the following rules are specific to betting on boxing and MMA.
- In the event that a Boxing / MMA match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on Boxing / MMA have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a Boxing / MMA match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either fighter lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either fighter are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
MMA Betting Guide
The final bell never rings for betting on Sports Interaction, with action all year round. The most popular form of Boxing / MMA betting is moneyline pricing, giving bettors three options to choose from when placing a bet. Look at this example:
In the example above, Manny Pacquiao is the favorite, as indicated by the minus sign before his price in the first line. In this fight Pacquiao is a -909 favorite, meaning the bettor wins $100 for every $909 wagered if Pacquaio wins.
In the second line Joshua Clottey is the underdog, as indicated by the plus sign before his price. In this fight Clottey is a +450 underdog, meaning bettors win $450 for every $100 wagered if Clottey wins.
The third line is the option of a draw. This is priced at +3300, meaning bettors win $3,300 for every $100 if the fight ends in a draw.
Many fights offer betting options beyond the moneyline option and these can be found by clicking on the More Betting option on selected fights.
MMA Betting News
UFC 187 will see a new champion at light heavyweight and a title defense at middleweight. From odds to predictions, here’s your primer. While this may not be the Ferarri card UFC 187 was supposed to be, nobody in their right mind should be complaining about driving a Lexus, either. So, Jon Jones is out […]
The post Live UFC 187 Betting Odds: Fight Card Time, Predictions and Results appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Ronda Rousey has several accomplishments and titles to her name, but few will compare to the title Sports Illustrated has given the UFC fighter: World’s Most Dominant Athlete. Welcome to the (Very Small) Club On May 13th, Sports Illustrated released the latest edition of their magazine featuring Rousey on the cover. It’s the second time […]
The post UFC Betting Odds Prove Ronda Rousey’s MMA Dominance appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
With rumors swirling about Georges St-Pierre returning to the Octagon, will he make it official in Montreal at UFC 186? It just so happens that Georges St-Pierre and the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s No. 1 welterweight contender Rory MacDonald are scheduled to host the Q&A session before UFC 186 weigh-ins Friday afternoon in downtown Montreal. GSP, who hasn’t fought […]
The post Georges St-Pierre to Announce MMA Return at UFC 186? appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
There are no matching events
Try selecting another team or select an event category from the drop down list above.