College Football Futures Betting
There might not be a more enjoyable time for football fans than college bowl season. From late December to early January, college football makes for the major sporting headlines as teams look to finish the year with a bang. And with NCAA Football futures at Sports Interaction, you can play along while you watch all the stories unfold! Sports Interaction offers a variety of season-long bets to win each conference and the Bowl Championship Series title. Bet on whom you think will win all the major games - the Rose Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl and Orange Bowl are all up for grabs and available for your betting enjoyment. If you're going to bet on college bowl games this year, do it at Sports Interaction - your one-stop shop for the most engaging and interactive online sports betting!
College Football Futures Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NCAA college football futures bets and future college bowl betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to futures betting on college bowls.
- All NCAA college football games must go at least 55 minutes of play for futures bets on the game to have 'action' including futures betting on college bowls.
- Football overtime periods count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted for all NCAA college futures bets.
- Futures bets on any NCAA college football game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- An NCAA college football game must go 55 minutes of play for a futures bet on the Over/Under to be considered 'action', even if the total score in the game is already more than the over handicap offered for that event.
- A Winning NCAA College Futures Bet Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
College Football Futures Betting Guide
A futures bet is a bet on an event where there are many competitors, sometimes made long in advance of the event taking place.
Futures are most common in events like college bowl betting, motor racing, NASCAR, or golf, among others. Futures are also posted in major competitions, like Major League Baseball and the NFL, at the start of the season, where players can get better odds on a team in which they have confidence than they would get later in the season or bet on college bowl games early.
Because of the number of competitors, futures bets offer larger payouts. The larger payoffs are offset by the increased difficulty of picking a winner.
College Football Futures Betting News
Oklahoma are massive favorites for the Fiesta Bowl on New Year’s Day but Al Dannity believes the Huskies can do enough to win over some admirers. Strong start vital for Huskies Teams that lose to Temple don’t normally make it to BCS bowls, nor indeed do teams that drop their opening two conference games to […]
There are presently no sports betting events available in this category.
Please check back later.