General Terms and Conditions
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by these Conditions and our stated Rules and Regulations at all times and Sports Interaction reserves the right to change these at any time. Such changes shall have effect immediately upon publication on this site and you agree to be bound by them and to regularly review them for the purposes of monitoring such changes. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to close your account with Sports Interaction. It is your sole responsibility to review these Conditions and any amendments. These Conditions and the documents referred to herein represent the complete and final Conditions agreed between you and Sports Interaction in relation to these Terms and Conditions and supersede any and all prior agreements between you and Sports Interaction.
- Sports Interaction may publish additional terms of business and house rules to accompany special and/or one-off promotions, contests and tournaments. Sports Interaction may cancel its promotions, contests and tournaments at anytime. Any issues arising from errors or omissions in the rules governing these events will be reviewed by Sports Interaction management. Members agree that the decision of Sports Interaction management in such matters is final and binding.
- In the event of any dispute between a member and Sports Interaction, both parties shall refer to the data from Sports Interaction's servers as an accurate and indisputable record of the facts. Twitter bet posts with odds listed and payout or win posts do not act as an accurate bet record or valid receipt.
- In no event shall Sports Interaction, its software providers, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages (including without limitation, lost profits or income, or loss of use of equipment, software, opportunity or data) related to or that arise from (a) your use of or inability to use this web site or the materials, (b) any failure or malfunction or any software, hardware, communication, broadcasting, technology, or other system, (c) your reliance on any materials contained on this Web site, or (d) any goods or services advertised or linked to this web site, even if Sports Interaction is aware of the possibility of such damages, acted negligently, or if the exclusive remedies stated herein fail in their essential purpose.
- To become a member of Sports Interaction you must be of legal gambling age in your country. Sports Interaction reserves the right to request proof of age documentation from any customer at any time. All bets relating to an account opened by a minor using a false date of birth are made in breach of our terms of business and shall be deemed to be void, irrespective of whether the account holder had turned 18 at the time that the bet was placed or not.
- Your membership with Sports Interaction shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake ("Kahnawake"). All bets are considered to be placed and received in Kahnawake under the authority of the license issued by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (the "Commission"). By becoming a member of Sports Interaction, you irrevocably and unconditionally attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commission. Any claim or complaint that you have against Sports Interaction shall be dealt with only in accordance with the complaint procedures set out in the Commission's Regulations Concerning Interactive Gaming and you shall not be entitled to commence any form of legal proceeding in any other forum or jurisdiction. You also acknowledge and agree that any claim that Sports Interaction has against you is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Commission and that, in the event that Sports Interaction has a claim against you, Sports Interaction may pursue such claim and commence a legal proceeding against you in the jurisdiction of its choosing. Complaints to the Commission should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Sports Interaction member to ensure that he or she is fully compliant with all laws relating to online activity and/or gambling in the jurisdiction of the member's lawful residence. Sports Interaction, its agents and its affiliates shall in no way accept liability in situations where a member is in breach of any state, national or international laws.
- Members shall not use http://www.sportsinteraction.com for professional purposes. Members warrant that their use of http://www.sportsinteraction.com is solely for personal entertainment and acknowledge that any activities outside the intended use are strictly prohibited. Any illegal or suspicious activities by members may be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Sports Interaction reserves the right to close any account without prior notice. Members are expected to abide by our terms and rules at all times and accept that any breach could lead to penalties including but not limited to account suspension, cancelled bets and loss of winnings.
- Sports Interaction reserves the right to pursue members with outstanding debts.
- Participation in the activities and games of Sports Interaction is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation is void wherever prohibited by SportsInteraction.com. Sports Interaction does not accept membership applications from persons residing or located in USA, American Samoa, Australia, Belgium, France, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Spain, Denmark, Turkey, Russia, Belarus, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Guam, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mayotte, Northern Mariana Islands, Reunion or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- A customer may wish to voluntarily restrict or reduce their deposit or bet limits through the Sports Interaction customer service center. If this is the case it is our policy to set a waiting period of at least 24 hours before making any further changes to these restrictions or reverting to the original limits. In cases where a customer reduces their deposit limits to $0.00, the waiting period before further changes can be made increases to 6 months.
- Sports Interaction reserves the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add any service at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice and Sports Interaction will not be liable for any such action.
- All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos displayed throughout http://www.sportsinteraction.com are the property of Sports Interaction or licensed by third parties. You may not display, use as a link, use as a meta tag, or otherwise use any of the trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos displayed throughout the site without the prior written consent of the owner of the trademark, trade name, service mark and logo. Further, all other material used by Sports Interaction, including but not limited to the software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, broadcast content, videos, music, audio, text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) is owned or licensed by Sports Interaction or one of its subsidiaries or associated group companies and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You obtain no rights in such copyright material or trade or service marks and must not use them without written permission.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any trademark or other intellectual property right of Company or any other party.
- Sports Interaction shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by a member's Internet Service Provider ("ISP") or Telecommunications Service Provider ("TSP") with whom the user has contracted to gain access to this service, and Sports Interaction shall not be a party to any dispute between a member and its ISP or between a member and its TSP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on a member's obligation to the Terms and Conditions.
- Sports Interaction may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of http://www.sportsinteraction.com and its services at any time, including the availability of any site features, broadcast, database, or content, where Sports Interaction has commercial or technical reasons to do so. Sports Interaction may also impose limits on certain features or services or restrict a member's access to parts or the entire site for similar reasons.
- Sports Interaction is not required to provide redundant or back up networks and/or systems.
- To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, the site, all software used by it and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sports Interaction and its software providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error-free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.
- Computer systems are vulnerable in varying degrees to computer viruses, bugs, power disruptions, communication line disruptions, Internet access failures, Internet content failures, attacks by hackers and other problems. We have taken reasonable steps so that such problems will not materially affect our business, but do not guarantee that the Site is immune to such problems. It is your responsibility to protect yourself from such problems. Steps you may consider taking to mitigate the vulnerability of your computer system include using firewalls, password protection, and anti-virus programs.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sports Interaction, our third party service providers, our software providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account or that may arise out of or in connection with (a) any breach of these Terms by you or through a machine on which you access the Site; (b) any of your user-contributed content infringing these Terms or the rights of any person or entity; or (c) any purchase or other property-related transaction to which you are party or that is entered into in connection with this site.
- Participants in our live gaming services accept that (a) live gaming events are only available at scheduled times via the site, (b) Sports Interaction publishes schedules for live gaming events on its site and these schedules are subject to change without notice, (c) due attention should be paid to the data, video and audio being streamed during the course of any live event, and (d) live feeds are subject to latency issues and there may be times when live events become disrupted or inaccessible as a result of unavoidable technical difficulties.
- Your account will be considered dormant if it has not had any activity for 18 months. Account activity is defined as the following: making of a deposit or withdrawal; placement of a Sportsbook bet, Racebook bet, Casino bet, Games bet or play of a poker cash game or tournament.
- If your account is dormant we will begin deducting a monthly fee of US$5 per month until the balance on the account is zero or your account becomes active again. Account activity is defined as the following: making of a deposit or withdrawal; placement of a Sportsbook bet, Racebook bet, Casino bet, Games bet or play of a poker cash game or tournament. The fee is not refundable but the remaining balance can be withdrawn at any time through any available withdrawal method once your account is registered. Withdrawals will be subject to the standard minimum withdrawal amount and fees for the withdrawal method you choose. A full record of all dormant account fees charged to your account will be kept.
- Your account with Sports Interaction is personal to you and is made available on that basis only. While it is acceptable for players to use third party services to inform and shape their own betting decisions, players are not allowed to place bets on behalf of a third party nor under the instruction of a third party. Players placing bets for third parties or under the instruction of a third party put their winnings at risk of confiscation.
Casino Terms and Conditions
END-USER AGREEMENT - Sports Interaction - Online Casino
1 Definitions for End User Licence Agreement
The following words and terms, when used with this agreement have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
Sports Interactions internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at www.sportsinteraction.com including but not limited to, all internet based wagering systems. This includes sports bets, casino bets, poker play and other assorted activity.
Player Account: One personal single account pertaining to one domestic household address, opened by an individual and maintained with us to enable that person to play games on the Online Casino;
Software: The software licensed to us including any program or data file or any other content derived there from, that required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from the Website enabling you to participate and / or wager at our online Casino.
Username and Password: The username and password which you choose on registration with the Online Casino;
You: The user of the Online Casino Software downloaded from the Website.
Us/We/Ours: www.sportsinteraction.com and Sports Interaction
Website: www.sportsinteraction.com and any related sites accessible via links or any other access way;
2 Agreement Subject Matter
This agreement covers the arrangements between you and us in relation to your use of the Online Casino either for playing play-for-real or play-for-fun games.
3 Legal Requirements
- 3.1 You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
- 3.2 You cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
- 3.3 Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Casino is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live.
4 Licence to Use Software
We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, for playing in the Online Casino, in accordance with the following provisions.
- 4.1 You are not permitted to:
- 4.1.1 install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
- 4.1.2 sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
- 4.1.3 translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
- 4.1.4 copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format;
- 4.1.5 reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software; or
- 4.1.6 enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the Our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Online Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
- 4.2 You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the licence to use the Software.
- 4.3 The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. We hereby exclude all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant that the software will meet your requirements.
- 4.4 We do not warrant that the software will be non-infringing or that the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the software will be corrected, or that the software or the servers are virus-free. In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software neither us nor our software provider will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising resulting from such errors. We further reserve the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant games from the software and the website and take any other action to correct such errors.
- 4.5 You hereby acknowledge that it is not in our control how the Software is used by you. You load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event shall we be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence).
- 4.6 The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- 5.1 We are fully licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Kahnawake for the purpose of operating a virtual casino on the internet.
- 5.2 We only allow access to playing games on the Online Casino through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play games on the Online Casino without passing our customer security login.
- 5.3 You may not use the Online Casino for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Online Casino by you is for own private purposes only.
- 5.4 You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player Account using your Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
- 5.5 You will not allow any third party to use your Player Account to use the Online Casino and you will not use any other person's Player Account or means of payment to access the Online Casino or the Website or the Software.
- 5.6 It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in the Online Casino and your use of online gaming in general before you play any such games.
- 5.7 We are using the best methods available today for the encryption of the Username and Password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers, thus securing the Player and us against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Online Casino and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
6 Your Responsibilities
- 6.1 We make no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the accessing and use of the Online Casino in your country of residence and it is solely your responsibility to determine whether such accessing and use of the Online Casino by you is legal. We further warrant in that respect that it does not intend to enable you to contravene any applicable law.
- 6.2 You shall not transfer in any way whatsoever your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent.
- 6.3 You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings resulting from use of the Online Casino.
- 6.4 It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details.
- 6.5 Payments
- 6.5.1 You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- 6.5.2 You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
- 6.5.3 You are aware of and agree that the maximum amount that a new Player can cash-out when winning $10,000 or more in Casino games within a 30 day period, is $5000 per month. Also, if we deem you, the player, to an "advantage" player or a "bonus abuser", we reserve the right to cancel all winnings and return your deposit to you.
- 6.6 You accept that you are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that you need to use in order to access the Online Casino. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss caused to you by the internet or any telecommunication service provider which you have engaged in order to access to the Online Casino or to the Website.
- 6.7 You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Online Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Online Casino gaming activity.
- 6.8 You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or our software provider or any other related service providers.
- 6.9 You acknowledge that if your Player Account is opened you will fully indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all and any losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages however caused that may arise as a result of your (a) entry, use, or reuse of the Website or the Online Casino; (b) breach of any of the terms and provisions of this agreement. You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Online Casino or the Software.
- 6.10 We reserve the right to change this agreement from time to time as set out in clause 9 below. It is your responsibility to check from time to time and see whether there is a notification of change in accordance with clause 9 below.
7 Your Warranties and Representations
You warrant and represent that:
- 7.1 you are not a resident of Israel, Cyprus, Estonia, Bulgaria, Venezeula, Indonesia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Russia, and Belarus.
- 7.2 you are acting on your own behalf;
- 7.3 you are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- 7.4 you are not classified as a compulsive gambler;
- 7.5 all details which you give or have given in the process of registering with the Online Casino are accurate and that you will continue to update such details should there be any changes.
- 7.6 you are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use of the Software to play games on the Online Casino;
- 7.7 you are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or un-authorised activities;
- 7.8 you are not otherwise conducting criminal activities and/or intending to utilise the Player Account in connection with such activities. You are not using or intending to use or intending to allow any other person to use the Online Casino and the Player Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering, under any applicable law in particular your jurisdiction and the laws that apply to us;
- 7.9 you are not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play or will play on the Online Casino.
- 7.10 you are not under the age of either (i) 18; or (ii) the age at which gambling activities are legal under the law of the jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater;
- 7.11 the debit/credit card details supplied by you in the registration process are those of the registered account holder and the card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
- 7.12 you are not one of our officer, director, employee, consultant or agent or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and you are not any of their relatives as well (for the purpose of this clause, the term "relative" means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling). In any event that you have breached this prohibition, among others actions that will be taken against you, you will not be entitled to any of your winnings.
- 7.13 you have not previously held a Player Account which was suspended or terminated either by us or by any other online gaming operator, charged back any monies via a Player Account or maintains a current Player Account; and
- 7.14 in opening the Player Account you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading.
- 8.2 The changes will take effect from the date specified when they occur. It is important, therefore, that you log in to the Website from time to time and check to see whether there is a notification of change. You are solely responsible for reading the changes.
- 8.3 If you continue to use the Website or the Online Casino after we have updated the changes (regardless to the way we have notified of such changes), you agree to be bound by those changes whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If you do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, you should not continue to use the Website or the Online Casino any further.
9 Reservation of Rights
- 9.1 We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to:
- 9.1.1 refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website or the Online Casino;
- 9.1.2 refuse to accept any wager on the Online Casino;
- 9.1.3 change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Online Casino.
- 9.2 We reserve the right to make inquires on you, including credit checks, with third party credit and financial institutions, in accordance with the information you have provided us with.
- 9.3 In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, our decision will be final and binding. We reserve the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person.
- 9.4 We reserve the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person. For this purpose, we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to demand that you will provide us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction.
- 9.6 In the event that we will suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or any of your payments are charged back, we will have the right to withhold any pay-out or winning amounts due to you and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you. If playing in any of the live games, in any event of suspected card counting we further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from your account which will be in excess of your original deposit.
- 9.7 We may at any time without prior notice to you terminate your use of the Online Casino and block your Player Account if it considers that you are in breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Player Account.
- 9.8 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers and each such offer will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time. In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, we further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from your account which will be in excess of your original deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that we suspect that you are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.
- 9.9 We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
10 Governing Law
- 10.1 The construction, validity and performance of this agreement will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Kahnawake. However, this shall not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this Agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
- 10.2 The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- 11.1 You agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the Website and/or the messages/help files of your client application, and/or delivered to your e-mail address. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in "writing" and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the Communication. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format.
- 11.2 Any notices required to be given in writing to us or any questions concerning this Agreement should be addressed to our customer service team @ http://www.sportsinteraction.com/support/ or alternatively sent in writing to: Sports Interaction, 2006 Old Malone Rd, Box 1539, Kahnawake, QC, J0L 1B0, Canada
Casino Promotional Terms and Conditions
Promotions can only be claimed once per person.
Casino Bonuses are applied as bonus cash which must be wagered before it may be withdrawn.
If a player attempts to withdraw prior to meeting the wagering requirements the bonus and winnings will be removed from the players balance.
Player receives $100 bonus with 30 wagering requirement - they must wager $3000 to withdraw the bonus funds and winnings.
No minimal risk wagering is allowed to contribute towards wagering requirements. If upon review a player is deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
Examples of minimal risk strategy include betting both sides in roulette, Sic Bo and Craps. Players deemed to be using a minimal risk strategy will have their bonus and winnings removed. Observations of playing patterns such as the playing for deliberate minimum risk, equal, zero margin or hedge betting are included. Should Sports Interaction deem that these practices have been utilized for the specific purpose of meeting wagering requirements, Sports Interaction reserves the right to withhold any bonus and/or winnings.
Sports Interaction Casino reserves the right to refuse a promotional bonus for any reason whatsoever, including, but not restricted to Player abuse.
Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
If you are not the intended e-mail recipient, the offer is null and void.
All casino promotions are reviewed regularly and we reserve the right to change the offer and or terms at any time.