- The minimum stake for any bet is $1 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
- Sports Interaction will determine the maximum bets accepted on each event and reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet amount.
- Customers may only bet up to the amount held in their Sports Interaction account.
- Odds displayed in decimal format include the stake. Winnings are calculated by multiplying the stake with the odds. Odds vary according to the daily rate.
- Bets are accepted on single events or on combinations of up to ten events (parlays or doubles, trebles etc).
- Displayed point spreads at the time a bet is placed are used to determine winners, losers and ties. All pointspreads, odds, final scores and any other related betting statistics are recorded.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all details of their bets are correct. Once the transaction has been confirmed, bets cannot be cancelled or changed by the customer.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the validity of their deposit in relation to their bet. Winnings may be voided due to uncollected payments.
- When placing a Round Robin, the bet card will display the potential payout based on all selections proving to be correct. The actual payout may differ from the potential payout if not all the selections are correct.
- Teasers - For betting rules purposes, teasers will be divided into two groups. 1) "Normal Teasers" which are 6, 6.5, and 7 point adjustments to the point spread or over/under in Football, and 4, 4.5, and 5 point adjustments to the point spread or over/under in basketball. 2) "Super Teasers" which are 10.5 and 13.5 point adjustments to the point spread or over/under in Football and 7.5 and 10.5 point adjustments in Basketball.
- Teaser bets will be winners if all of the selections in the teaser are correct
- Teasers involving voided bets:
- If a game in a normal teaser is void either by postponement, cancellation, ends in a 'push' or is refunded for whatever reason (e.g., change of venue), then your teaser will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. For example, a five team teaser will automatically become a four team teaser and so on, and the odds will be reduced accordingly from a five team teaser to a four team teaser and so on. The exception to this is a 2 Team teaser which will be deemed void and stake will be returned if one of the remaining 2 selections is a push.
- If a game in your super teaser is void due to one or more selections within the super teaser being declared a 'push' (tie) then the entire super teaser is a loss.
- If a game in your super teaser is void, either by postponement, cancellation or is refunded for a reason other than a push, then the entire super teaser will be declared "void" and your stake refunded. Example: you bet on a 4 team 13.5 football teaser and 2 bets win, 1 bet loses, and 1 bet is void (due to postponement), the entire bet is void and your stake is returned.
- In the event of there being a dispute over the time at which a bet was placed, the time at which it was recorded on Sports Interaction's transaction log will govern the settlement.
- All events must be played on the scheduled day, unless otherwise specified. Events that are postponed will be deemed invalid and all bets will be void and stakes returned.
- Times displayed on the Sports Interaction web-site are for guidance purposes only, and do not necessarily represent the official start time.
- If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded.
- Long-term or 'Ante-post' bets (long-term bets placed on an event prior to the Monday immediately preceding the event) have 'action' and players who do not participate or finish are considered losers. Bets placed on or after the Monday previous to that week's event are 'no action' if the player bet on withdraws before taking part. Winning bets on remaining competitors may be liable to deductions in accordance with Tattersall's Rule 4.
- In head-to-head or three-way matchups for all sports, all participants listed must start, in order for bets on any participant to be considered 'action'. If a starting participant is disqualified, withdraws, or is replaced during the event, all bets on said participant will be considered 'lose'. Other bets will be settled according to the finishing order of the remaining participants in the event. If both participants in a head-to-head withdraw or are disqualified after an event is deemed to have started, bets will be settled according to which participant achieved higher placement.
In a fantasy matchup two teams compete in an imaginary match only. The winner of this matchup is the team that records the most points (or goals) against their actual opponent and in some cases, where indicated, after a pointspread is included. Points (or goals) scored in overtime count. If both teams score the same number of points (or goals), after any applicable pointspread is included, then the bet will be considered a push and all bets refunded, unless there is a 'draw' option to choose from. If either of the fantasy matchup teams has their actual games abandoned early as per the rules of their respective sport or they are not played on their scheduled date, then the fantasy matchup will be void.
Fantasy Matchup example:
- Scheduled games are Chicago at Boston and Miami at Dallas; Fantasy Matchup is Chicago vs Miami.
- Whichever team scores most points wins so if Chicago wins 100-90 against Boston and Miami loses 110-115 against Dallas, Miami would win the Fantasy Matchup because they scored more (110 to Chicago's 100). The fact that Chicago won their game and Miami lost is irrelevant - it is the respective scores of both teams that count.
- In the case of a Fantasy Pointspread, only the fantasy spread applies (the spreads in the actual games are irrelevant). So in the case of the Chicago vs Miami example, if the spread was Miami -12.5, bets on Chicago would win because the 'result' was Chicago 100 Miami 110.
- The following are the maximum amounts, in US dollars, which can be wagered, per individual selection, online. Equivalent amounts in other currencies apply. Sports Interaction reserves the right to reduce betting limits on any event without notice.
- NFL (sides): USD $2200
- NFL (totals): USD $880
- NFL Teasers and Combination Bets: USD $1100
- NBA, NHL & MLB (sides): USD $2200
- NBA, NHL & MLB (totals): USD $880
- Futures: USD $550
- Teasers and Combination Bets: USD $550
- Tennis: USD $220
- Other Sports: USD $550
- Specials and Proposition Bets: limits vary
- Limits may double on Super Bowl, NHL, MLB, & NBA finals
- Sports Interaction reserves the right to cancel any bets inadvertently accepted by our system which exceed these limits. The maximum amount which may be won by an individual customer in any rolling seven day period is USD $100,000 or equivalent amount in other currencies, irrespective of stakes, odds or number of winning lines. This maximum shall apply independently of the number of wagers placed or pending or the amount wagered or pending. Any bet which includes a selection for a non-sport / racing event such as a song contest, political contest, lotto, elections special, etc. will be subject to a maximum payout of USD $10,000, unless otherwise stated within individual event rules.
Settlement of Bets
- Winnings are automatically credited to members' accounts, normally within one hour of an event's conclusion.
- The winner of an event will be determined by the official governing body for each sport on the day of that event's conclusion.
- For betting purposes, suspended games, protests and overturned decisions are not recognized.
- All odds are subject to change and only the odds recorded at the time the bet is placed will be valid, provided the bet meets the other criteria for placing a bet as laid down within our rules.
- In the event of a tie or cancellation on any part of a combination bet, the bet reverts down to the next lowest number of selections. (Example: If four selections are included in a combination bet and part of the combination ties, it then becomes a three-way combination bet.)
- In the event of a tie on a long-term bet, the odds will be divided by the number of competitors or teams who tied (see Dead Heat Rules).
- Round Robins are comprised of multiple straight and/or combination bets. Each individual straight or combination bet within a system bet is subject to betting rules as if each of these underlying bets were placed individually.
- All bets on Sports and Special Events for which specific rules are quoted, i.e. NFL, golf, motor racing, etc., will be settled in accordance with those specified rules. For all other events or for any eventuality or contingency not covered by Sports Interaction's specific sport rules, these General Rules will apply.
- Unless otherwise specified, if an event does not play to its conclusion, results are considered official after the completion of:
- Football: 55 minutes of play
- Over/under bets: Full-time (including overtime)
- Basketball: 43 minutes of play for Pro and 35 minutes of play for College
- Over/under bets: Full-time (including overtime)
- Baseball Moneyline: Losing team's 5th inning
- Runline/total run bets: 9 innings
- Winning Margin Betting: On winning margin bets, the game must go to Full-time in all sports. In MLB this is 9 innings. Overtime and extra innings count in the settlement of winning margin bets.
- Boxing: When the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Other Sports: Unless otherwise specified in the individual sports' rules, sports that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
- Betting on Halves: On half-time bets (First Half & Second Half events), the entire half must be played for action to count. Results on half-time bets are based on scores from the given half only. Overtime periods are included as part of the second half for baseball, Football and basketball only.
- Quarter Betting: The entire quarter must be played for bets on the relevant quarter to have 'action'. Overtime does not count for fourth quarter betting.
"Tattersall's Rule 4"
- Bets placed after the Monday previous to a long term event are 'no action' if the selection bet on withdraws before taking part. Winning bets on remaining competitors may be liable to deductions in accordance with Tattersall's Rule 4 (see table below).
- Ante-post bets (long-term bets placed on a tournament prior to the Monday immediately preceding that tournament) are considered to have 'action' and withdrawn players are considered losers. Bets placed after the Monday previous to the start of that week's event are 'no action' if the player or team bet on withdraws before beginning the competition. We reserve the right to deduct the equivalent Tattersall's Rule 4 to reflect returning stakes on non-participants.
- Bets placed on players or teams between rounds but who take no further part in the event after the bets are placed are considered 'no action'. In such a case we reserve the right to deduct the equivalent Tattersall's Rule 4 to reflect returning stakes on withdrawn players or teams.
- The rate of deduction where Tattersall's Rule 4 is applied will be based on the scale below, and will be applied when the withdrawn competitor is posted with odds of 14/1 or less.
|Current odds at withdrawal||Percentage reduction in prices||Current odds at withdrawal||Percentage reduction in prices|
|0.33 or Less||75%||1.56 - 1.75||35%|
|0.34 - 0.43||70%||1.76 - 2.25||30%|
|0.44 - 0.56||65%||2.26 - 3.00||25%|
|0.57 - 0.65||60%||3.01 - 4.00||20%|
|0.66 - 0.80||55%||4.01 - 5.50||15%|
|0.81 - 0.99||50%||5.51 - 9.00||10%|
|1.00 - 1.25||45%||9.01 - 14.00||5%|
|1.26 - 1.55||40%||Over 14.00||No Deduction|
Dead Heat Rules
- Dead heat is a term that generally describes when two or more players tie for first and second place on a long-term wager. If a two way 'dead heat' is declared on any event, half the stake is applied to the selection at the original bet price and the other half is lost. If more than two competitors "dead heat" in an event, the stake is apportioned accordingly. For example, in the event of a two-way tie, the payout is calculated as follows: the original bet amount is halved to give a revised stake (e.g. a $10 bet becomes a $5 winning bet and a $5 losing bet). The revised winning stake is then multiplied by the decimal price of the original bet to calculate the payout (e.g. a price of 34.00 multiplied by $5 would give a payout of $170). If there is a three-way tie, the bet is divided by three, for a four-way tie the bet is divided by four and so on.
- Should the dead heat involve more placed 'dead heat' competitors than the number of places available, then the stakes will be apportioned as follows: (Stake x Number of places available) / Number of 'dead heat' players. For example, in the event of a three-way tie for second where only three places were offered for betting i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, bets on first place will pay out in full while stakes on second placed selections will be multiplied by two (the number of places available) and then divided by three (number of 'dead heat' players). E.g. a $30 place bet on a second placed selection at 20/1 that would have paid $600 is revised and is now a $20 bet that pays $400 ($30 stake x 2 places divided by 3 'dead heat' players)
- Sports Interaction is constantly striving to update our betting options, and provide the widest possible range of betting opportunities to our customers by posting special events and propositions. Additional rules may be posted with such events, and the onus is on the customer to ensure they understand the conditions under which each bet is placed.
Errors and Related Contingencies
- Sports Interaction cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the announcing, publishing, or marking of prices, runners, times or results, despite every effort to ensure their accuracy. In the event that such an error occurs, Sports Interaction reserves the right to either void any affected bets or to correct the error and settle the affected bets at the correct odds at the time of acceptance or at the starting price for the event (where applicable).
- With the exception of 'Live' betting, bets may be placed on any event up to its official start time. Bets inadvertently accepted after betting has closed, where the event has started, where the outcome of the event has been resolved or at a stage where the customer could have any indication of the outcome may be voided at the discretion of Sports Interaction.
- Combination bets are not accepted where the outcome of one selection in the combination contributes wholly or partly to the outcome of another. In the event that such a bet is accepted in error, the stake will be equally divided among the related selections and each regarded as a separate single bet on that selection. For example a $20 parlay bet on St Louis to qualify for the Super Bowl and St Louis to win NFC Championship game is settled as 2x $10 single bets on each event. Where the related parts of the bet are resolved at different times the bet will be settled as instructed above with the price for the second or subsequent event being determined at each individual stage. For example a $20 parlay bet on St Louis to win the NFC Championship game and St Louis to win the Super Bowl is settled as instructed above with the price for St Louis to win the Super Bowl being the next price on offer by Sports Interaction after the NFC Championship game has been concluded.
- These rules and regulations are acknowledged as legal and binding by the customer when he/she places a bet. All bets are considered to be placed and received in Kahnawake Mohawk Territory, Canada, under the authority of the license issued by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Kahnawake is the place of jurisdiction and performance/fulfilment.
Individual Sports Rules
- Games must go at least 55 minutes of play for bets on the game to have 'action'.
- Overtime counts, if played, unless otherwise stated.
- Bets on any match that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- A game must go 55 minutes of play for a bet on the Over/Under to be considered 'action', even if the total score in the game is already more than the over handicap offered for that event.
- Winning Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch.
- Quarter/First Half Wagers: The quarter stated must be completed for bets to have 'action'. The 4th Quarter does not include overtime.
- Live Betting: Live Betting is offered on selected games with point spread lines available and updated while the game is in running. The spread quoted is for the whole game, including overtime, if played.
- Unless otherwise stated all NFL proposition bets include Overtime if played.
- Player must take the field during the game for Player Proposition bets to have action.
- Half-time/Full-time is determined by selecting the correct outcome of the first half and the correct outcome for the entire game including overtime.
- "First Half Result/Second Half Result" is determined by selecting the outcome of the first half and the correct outcome of the second half (on it's own). Overtime does not count.
- All bets have 'action' whether an athlete competes or not.
- In the event of disqualification, the podium positions will count as the official result and determine settlement.
- The outcome of 5 Inning betting and 5 Inning over/under betting is determined by the team scores after the first 5 full innings of the game (i.e. after the home team's fifth inning). Should a game be abandoned in the bottom of the fifth inning and the home team is ahead, the final official result will be used to determine the outcome.
- Half-time/Full time is the outcome after 5 full inning of play and the end of the game.
- When betting on total runs (over/under), the run line (+1.5/-1.5), Winning Margin, Half-time/Full-time, most runs scored, or highest scoring innings the game must go 9 innings for 'action' (8 ½ if the home team is ahead). If a game is called or suspended after that time, the score will be determined after the last full inning of play.
- When betting on the moneyline, team to score first wins, last team to score, odd/even game total or odd/even team totals the game must go to the losing team's 5th inning at least for 'action' to count (or 4 ½ innings should a game be called in the bottom of the 5th and the home team is ahead).
- Extra innings, if played, will count in the final result for all bets except 9 highest scoring inning.
- Betting on total runs (over/under), the runline (+1.5/-1.5), 5 Innings, Winning Margin, Half-time/Full-time, race to 3 runs, first run scored, most runs scored, highest scoring innings, 1st home run of the game, team to score first wins, first team to score, last team to score, odd/even game total or odd/even team totals is offered on the basis of both listed pitchers starting the game. Both pitchers must start the game and throw at least one pitch for bets to have 'action.' If either listed pitcher fails to start the game for any reason, the bet will be deemed to have 'no action' and the stake will be returned.
- Game must go at least 5 full innings for 5 Innings bets to have action. Should a game be called in the bottom of the 5th inning and the home team is ahead, all bets have action.
- All bets except for certain moneyline bets will be void in the event of a pitching change. You can place a new bet once the new starting pitcher has been determined.
- When betting on the moneyline, there are two options available:
- You may choose 'action' - the bet has action regardless of which pitcher starts.
- You may choose 'no action' - both listed pitchers must start for the bet to have action.
- In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, moneyline bets chosen as 'action' will stand, but the price of the bet may be adjusted to the opening price with the new pitchers. Bets chosen as 'no action' will be void in the event either pitcher listed at the time of the bet does not start.
- All games must start on the scheduled date for bets to have 'action'. If a game has been postponed or cancelled before its due start time, all bets are deemed 'no action'.
- Winning Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch.
- When betting on the moneyline, the game must go to the losing team's 5th inning at least for 'action' to count. If a game is cancelled or suspended after that time, the winner is determined after the last full inning of play.
- For betting purposes suspended games do not carry over to the following day. All bets settled according to the score on the scheduled day of game, regardless of any play on subsequent day(s).
- Non-MLB - In the event of a 'Mercy Rule' being called, all bets will stand based on the final official score.
- Series betting - Bets on series are based on the first three games played of each series regardless of whether or not those games were part of the originally scheduled series. Neither team can play another opponent between scheduled games. If one of the first three games is postponed, all bets stand. If less than three games are played, the team leading the series will be considered the winner of the series. All games must go to the losing team's 5th inning to count toward the series. No listed pitchers. All bets stand regardless of who starts each game. Note: Bets on post-season series are based on the team to win the series, regardless of the number of games involved.
- Grand Salami and 'Home vs Aways total runs scored' bets - All games must go 8.5 innings for action. No listed pitchers. All bets stand regardless of who starts each game. All Grand Salami bets void if any game is postponed or cancelled.
- Game with highest runs total, team to score the most runs, lowest team score of the night, and largest margin of victory - No listed pitchers. All bets stand regardless of who starts each game however selections involving games or teams that don't go at least 8.5 innings have no action. Winning bets on all remaining selections will have their odds reduced in accordance with Tattersall's rule 4.
- Game must go at least one full inning for first inning over/under, to have 'action.'
- If there is a result in first team to score, 1st home run of the game, first run scored, will there be a run in the first inning, all bets have action regardless of how much of the game is played.
- When betting on race to 3 runs, the game must go 9 innings for action (8 ½ if the home team is ahead) unless one team has scored at least 3 runs. In the event that one team scores at least 3 runs, all bets have action regardless of how much of the game is played.
- No listed pitchers for live betting. All bets have action regardless of who starts the game.
- When betting on live betting total hits in the Xth inning, will there be a score in the Xth inning, total runs in the Xth inning the entire inning must be played for action unless there is a conclusive result. If there is a conclusive result then bets will have action regardless of how much of the inning is played. For example, if a game is postponed/suspended in the middle of the third inning but a run has already been scored in the third inning, bets on 'Will there be a score in the 3rd inning' will have action
- When betting on total runs (over/under), the run line (+1.5/-1.5), alternate runline, alternate totals, Winning Margin, Half-time/Full-time, most runs scored, or highest scoring innings the game must go 9 innings for 'action' (8 - if the home team is ahead). If a game is called or suspended after that time, the score will be determined after the last full inning of play.
- Betting on total runs (over/under), the runline (+1.5/-1.5), alternate runline, alternate totals, 5 Innings, Winning Margin, Half-time/Full-time, race to 3 runs, first run scored, most runs scored, highest scoring innings, 1st home run of the game, team to score first wins, first team to score, last team to score, odd/even game total or odd/even team totals is offered on the basis of both listed pitchers starting the game. Both pitchers must start the game and throw at least one pitch for bets to have 'action.' If either listed pitcher fails to start the game for any reason, the bet will be deemed to have 'no action' and the stake will be returned.
- In the event that a boxing match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original fight date.
- All bets on boxing have 'action' once the bell is sounded signifying the start of the opening round.
- Where a boxer fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent will be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. If for any reason a decision is awarded before the full number of rounds is completed, bets will be settled on the round in which the fight was stopped.
- Bets that nominate 'to win on points' will only be deemed winners if the full number of rounds is completed.
- In the event of a draw in a boxing match, in match betting where the draw was available as one of the options to bet on, bets on the draw are paid as wins while bets on either boxer lose, but if a draw was not available to bet on, then bets on either boxer are refunded.
- For betting purposes where K.O. (knockout) is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on in boxing, K.O., T.K.O. (technical knockout) and disqualification are regarded as K.O.
- Pointspread and moneyline bets have 'action' after 43 minutes of play in NBA games and 35 minutes of play in college basketball games. For over/under bets the game must play to full time for bets to have 'action'. Overtime counts in the settlement of all basketball bets unless otherwise stated.
- All games must start on the scheduled date for bets to have 'action'.
- Winning Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch.
- Betting on matches affected by the weather will be settled in line with the official result provided that, in the case of Test matches, at least one ball has been bowled. In the event of a Test match being abandoned due to weather before a ball has been bowled or a match being abandoned due to any reasons other than weather, all bets are void.
- With Test Series betting and Series specialty bets, the full number of Tsts must be played, otherwise all bets are void. Bets on individual Tests will stand.
- Outright betting - Limited Overs Matches: In matches affected by adverse weather, bets will be governed by the official competition rules. When no price is quoted for the tie and the official competition rules do not determine a winner, bets on the outright result will be void.
- For 'one-day' matches, in the event of a tie or draw, match bets will be void unless a price was on offer for the tie. Bets are also void if the match is abandoned or void.
- Top Series Batsman/Bowler: All bets have 'action'.
- Top Batsman betting applies to the first innings only, unless otherwise stated, and bets stand irrespective of the number of overs bowled. Bets on selected players who do not bat are losers.
- Batsman Match-Ups (1st innings only): Batsman must each face at least one ball for bets to have 'action'. In the event of a tie, all bets are void.
- Bowler Match-Ups (1st innings only): Bowlers must bowl at least one ball for bets to have 'action'. In the event of a tie, all bets are void.
- Betting is generally available on a golfer to win or be placed in a tournament. Betting is also offered on 2-ball, 3-ball, 4-ball and 5-ball tournament and round 'matchups', where the player in the group to record the best score wins the 'matchup'. Unless otherwise stated, extra holes do not count towards 2-ball and 3-ball matches.
- In 2-ball matchups, the tie is also offered, therefore, if the two players tie, bets on the tie win and bets on either player lose.
- If two or more players tie for a place in a tournament or tie in three balls, four-somes or group bets, the bet is adjusted in proportion to the number of players who tie. In the event of a two-way tie for example, the payout is calculated as follows: the original bet amount is halved to give a revised stake (e.g. a $10 bet becomes a $5 bet). The revised stake is then multiplied by the decimal price of the original bet to calculate the payout (e.g. a decimal price of 26.00 multiplied by $5 would give a payout of $130).
- If there is a three-way tie, the bet amount is divided by three, for a four-way tie the bet is divided by four and so on. If a golfer does not tee off to start a tournament, tournament (win or place) bets on that golfer will be counted as 'no action' and will be void and the bet amount refunded. Should a player retire anytime after teeing off to start a tournament, that player will be deemed as to have played. If any golfer in a 2-ball, 3-ball or 4-ball matchup does not start, all bets on the matchup will be voided. If any golfer in a 5-ball matchup or group does not start, the payout on winning bets will be adjusted according to Tattersall's Rule 4
- Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions, the official result will be used when settling all bets, including tournament, match and group bets, regardless of the number of rounds played. In the event of a tournament being shortened, any bet struck after the end of play will be void.
- All handball betting is based on regulation time only. Overtime does not count unless otherwise specified.
- Games must go at least 55 minutes of play for bets on the puckline or moneyline to have 'action'.
- The game must go to full-time (including overtime and shootouts if necessary) for over/under bets to have 'action'.
- If the game ends in overtime tied and goes to a shootout, one extra goal will be added to the winning teams regulation and overtime score for the purposes of determining all hockey bets and live betting hockey bets (including Over/under and Winning margin and Grand Salami bets), with the exception of 60 Minute betting and period betting.
- Regulation time bets are settled based on regulation time play only. The game must go at least 55 minutes of play for bets on regulation time to count. Overtime and shootout goals are not included.
- Period betting - The full period must be played for action. Overtime and shootouts do not count toward third period betting.
- Bets on any match that is postponed or abandoned before it is "official" (55 mins) will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. first team to score will stand once there has been a score in the game.
- When betting on race to 3 goals, the game must go 55 minutes for action unless one team has scored at least 3 goals. In the event that one team scores at least 3 goals, all bets have action regardless of how much of the game is played.
- All pre-game and live betting bets include overtime and shootouts unless otherwise stated, with the exception of Russia, Sweden, Finland, and Czech hockey leagues.
- Unless otherwise stated, all pre-game and live betting bets for Russia, Sweden, Finland and Czech hockey leagues will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time except for the live betting Moneyline. The live betting moneyline for these leagues also includes overtime and shootouts.
- For the live betting bet type 'Time of first goal in the 1st/2nd/3rd Period,' the time ranges count up from 0:00. The selection 'Start of period - 6:00' is for the first six minutes of the period and the selection '6:01 - End of period' is for the final fourteen minutes of the period.
- For the live betting bet type 'Time of first penalty in the 1st/2nd/3rd Period,' the time ranges count up from 0:00. The selection 'Start of period - 4:59' is for the first five minutes of the period and the selection '5:00 - End of period' is for the final fifteen minutes of the period.
- Player must take the ice during the game for Player Proposition bets to have action.
- Amendments after the weigh-in: Where a result is amended after the weigh-in, for example as a result of a successful appeal, the amendment will be ignored for settlement purposes.
- Walkovers / Void races: All bets on races declared a walkover or declared 'void' will be void.
- Withdrawals / Non-Runners: Where a horse is withdrawn before coming under starter's orders, or is officially deemed by the starter not to have taken part, stakes on that horse will be refunded and winning bets may be liable to deductions in accordance with Tattersall's Rule 4. In the event that there is insufficient time to form a new market on the race, S.P. bets may also be subject to a deduction based on Tattersall's Rule 4. This does not apply to Ante-Post bets placed prior to final declarations. Any Ante-Post bet on a horse which does not run is a loser but any bet placed after the final declaration will be void if that horse does not run. Bets will be void if the race is abandoned or declared void. If a race or meeting is postponed to another day and overnight declarations stand (meaning that the race is not reopened), then all bets stand. If the overnight declarations do not stand, all bets will be void.
- Dead Heats Win: If two or more horses dead heat for first place, then each horse in the dead heat is a winner. In such cases, the official SP return reflects the fact that two or more horses have won. Place: If two horses dead heat for first place, they fill the first two places. If three horses dead heat for first place, they fill the first three places and so on. If two horses dead heat for second place, they fill the second and third places. If three horses dead heat for second place, they fill the second, third and fourth places. In such cases, the official SP return reflects the fact that two or more horses have dead heated.
- Any driver who attempts to qualify for the race proper and fails to do so shall be deemed to have taken part.
- The warm-up lap counts as part of the race.
- For race match betting, the driver who finishes in the highest position is deemed the winner. In the event of both drivers failing to complete the race, match bets will be settled on the official result. In the event of a matchup or group bet where two or more drivers fail to qualify, their qualifying lap times will determine their placings in the race result.
- Bets on the Formula One Championship and Constructors Championship will be decided by the number of points accumulated immediately following the final Grand Prix of the season, with subsequent disqualification's disregarded.
- Bets are settled according to the official result on the day of a race - bets are not subject to any amendment or change of result after the day of a race.
- The race must be run within 72 hours of the scheduled start time for bets to have action.
- For all bets on soccer, the result is decided after 90 minutes play. Extra time is not counted, unless otherwise specified. 90 minutes play includes time added on by the referee for stoppages.
- If a match is abandoned before the completion of 90 minutes all soccer bets except first half goals and halftime result will be void. First half goals and halftime result will only be void if the match is abandoned prior to halftime.
- Dates and kick-off times of matches shown on our website are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up until kick-off time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted on a match after its actual kick-off time, the bet will be void.
- If the venue of a match is other than is advertised, bets will be considered 'action' provided the match has not been switched to the opponent's ground, in which case the match will be declared void.
- All soccer bets except first, last and anytime goal scorer include own goals.
- Own goals do not count in bets for a named player to score the first/next/last/anytime goal. For example: Liverpool leads Chelsea 1-0 in a game. Chelsea goes on to score an own goal putting Liverpool up 2-0. Own goals do not count for bets on 'Player to score the 2nd goal' and therefore remain open until the next proper goal is scored. Later, Liverpool scores a goal to go up 3-0 over Chelsea. It is this goal that will count for settlement of 'Player to score the 2nd goal.'
- Soccer Live Betting Handicap: If a team is leading in the match against their opponent then the trailing team is given an advantage equal to the amount of goals they are trailing by at that time. These handicap goals are then added to the games actual result. Example: Everton v. Liverpool: "Handicap 0:2 (the 2 goals will be added to Liverpool's score in the actual result); Everton wins 3-2; but through the handicap (0:2) the result is 3-4. The result for your handicap bet in this case is a win for Liverpool.
- For all soccer live betting events, bets placed during regulation time (90 mins) are settled according to score at full time (90 mins). Bets placed during extra-time are settled according to events/scores during extra-time only.
- The outcome of 'Will both teams score a goal' is based on the final score for the entire match (90 minutes) regardless of when the bet was placed.
- First/Last Goalscorer - Bets on players who take no part in the match will be void. Bets on 'First Goalscorer' are void if the player comes on after the first goal has been scored. All players that take any part in a match will be considered runners for 'Last Goalscorer' betting.
- Anytime Goalscorer - Bets on players who take any part in a match, either starting or coming on as a substitute, have action. Any goalscorer bets on a match that is not completed will be void.
- Total/Most Bookings - A yellow card counts as one booking, a red card counts as two. The second yellow shown to a player which leads to a red card does not count for settlement purposes - the most bookings a single player can get is three (one for the yellow and two for the red). Cards for non-players (managers, players on the bench who have not been substituted in or have already been substituted out) do not count. 90 minutes only. Cards shown during half-time or after the full-time whistle do not count.
- Total Booking Points - A yellow card is worth ten points, a red is worth twenty-five. A second yellow shown to a player which leads to a red card does not count for betting purposes - the most points a single player can get is 35 (ten for the yellow and 25 for the red). Cards for non-players (managers, players on the bench who have not been substituted in or have already been substituted out) do not count. 90 minutes only. Cards shown during half-time or after the full-time whistle do not count.
- Lottery: In the event of a double draw in any lottery games available to bet upon, all bets pertaining to the lottery that held two draws will automatically be settled on the first draw. In such instances the second draw will be deemed a non event.
- All lottery bets must be placed and confirmed before the first number is drawn for the specific draw on which the bet is placed. If, for any reason, any bets are placed after the first number is drawn, those bets will be void and the stakes returned.
- All lottery bets will be subject to a maximum payout of $20,000.
- Financial bets cannot be combined in parlays unless otherwise stipulated. Daily stock markets bets will have 'action' as long as that market trades for at least one hour on the day of trading.
Tennis / Snooker / Darts
- Where markets are offered on games or sets within a match, a retirement or disqualification during a game or set will render bets on that game or set market void unless the market has had a conclusive result prior to retirement. , i.e. if the set score is 6-4, 5-5 at the time of retirement over/under 18.5 games and 1st set winner will be settled as these are conclusive results.
- In the event that a match is postponed, bets have 'action' as long as the match is rescheduled to take place within 30 days of the original date.
- All ante-post, i.e. pre-tournament, bets have 'action' whether or not the competitor competes.
- Set betting in tennis and darts and frame betting in snooker is based upon correctly selecting the final score of the match. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for whatever reason, all set betting and frame betting wagers are void.
- In the event of a change in the number of sets/frames to be played, match betting will stand, and set/frame betting will be void.
- In the event of a change of playing surface, venue, or outside to indoor court and vice versa all bets will stand.
- Live betting: In the event of a player retiring while a match is in progress
- All bets on 'Which player will win the match' will be deemed 'no action.'
- All bets on sets or games that were not complete at the time of retirement will be deemed 'no action.'
- All bets on sets or games that were completed prior to retirement have action.
- Live betting: For betting on 'Which player will win games X and Y of set Z,' both games must be played for bets to have action.
- For example: If you bet on a player to win games 7 and 8 of set 1 but the set ends with a score of 6 - 1, your bet will be deemed 'no action' since no eighth game was played.
- Live betting: In the event a match is suspended due to darkness, weather, or some other event, all bets will have action and will be settled upon completion.
- Live Betting: Score of game X of set Y or break. Betting is based on whether the server holds serve (wins the game while serving) and how many points his opponent scores in the given game or if he is broken on serve (loses the given game while serving). For example, in a tennis match John Doe v Peter Smith 'Score of game 3 of set 1 or break,' John Doe is serving this game. The selection 'John Doe to 15' means John Doe won the game and Peter Smith scored 15 points. The selection 'John Doe to 40' means John Doe won the game and Peter Smith scored 40 points. The selection 'Break' means Peter Smith won the game (that John Doe was serving).
- Only persons over 18 years of age are permitted to bet with Sports Interaction.
- Bets can be placed as soon as funds have been deposited in members' accounts. The minimum deposit amount is $20 (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
- Sports Interaction forbids third party deposits and payments. Payment and funding methods must be in the same name as the Sports Interaction account holder.
- When funds are deposited by electronic check, Sports Interaction cannot process any withdrawal requests until 10 to 14 days after the date of the deposit. Please consult the differing electronic check deposit methods for the specific withdrawal time frame. Any bets placed using electronic check are subject to verification and settlement of the electronic check by the member's bank. If either verification or settlement fails, any winnings will be void and Sports Interaction reserves the right to recover any amounts due.
- Uncollected debts: If you, your bank or other financial institution refuses to honor any payment to Sports Interaction, you may be charged a collection fee and/or non-sufficient fund fee that is no more than the maximum amount permitted under applicable law. You acknowledge that these fees are not an interest charge, finance charge or other such charge or payment of a similar nature and that it is reasonably related to the actual expense we incur due to unsatisfied payment.
Please note that only the first withdrawal of the month (regardless of method chosen) is free or processed at a discounted rate if applicable.
- Withdrawal requests for Registered Accounts that are received before 12 a.m. Eastern Time will be processed the following business day. Please note that we are not able to issue payouts to your Visa or MasterCard. First time withdrawals and withdrawals effected after any update of personal information are subject to clearance by our Security Department. This can take up to 5 business days.
- Withdrawals will be subject to a maximum payout amount per transaction or period as detailed below:
|Maximum Transaction Allowed|
|Check||CAD$2,950 per transaction per day|
|Instadebit||CAD$10,000 per transaction|
|Speedcard||CAD$10,000 per transaction|
|Instant Banking||CAD$4,000 per transaction|
|Wire Transfer||CAD$7,500 per transaction|
|Moneybookers||$3,500 per transaction|
|Ecocard||CAD$1,000 per transaction|
|Instant Echecks||CAD$10,000 per transaction|
|Check||$3,000 per transaction per day|
|Wire Transfer||$4,500 per transaction|
|Credit Card||$3,000 per transaction per day|
|Moneybookers||$3,500 per transaction|
|Neteller||$2,500 per transaction|
- Customers may request a wire/bank transfer withdrawal, which is subject to a processing fee based on the currency your account is denominated in:
|CAD||1 Free per month, subsequent CAD$10||2 - 5 Business Days|
|EUR||1 Free per month, subsequent EUR€5||2 - 5 Business Days|
|GBP||1 Free per month, subsequent GBP£5||2 - 5 Business Days|
|SEK||1 Free per month, subsequent SEK50||2 - 5 Business Days|
|Countries Not Listed||Flat Rate USD$40||2 - 5 Business Days|
Countries not listed below for wire/bank transfers are subject to a USD $40 flat fee.
- Customers may request a check withdrawal, which is subject to a processing fee:
|By Regular Mail|
|CAD||1st withdrawal of the month is discounted at CAD$5, all other withdrawals CAD$9||5 - 8 Business Days|
|EUR||1 Free per month, subsequent EUR€6||5 - 8 Business Days|
|GBP||1 Free per month, subsequent GBP£6||5 - 8 Business Days|
|USD||1 Free per month, subsequent USD$8||5 - 8 Business Days|
|AUD||1 Free per month, subsequent AUD$11||5 - 8 Business Days|
|HKD||1 Free per month, subsequent HKD65||5 - 8 Business Days|
|SEK||1 Free per month, subsequent SEK65||5 - 8 Business Days|
|ZAR||1 Free per month, subsequent ZAR75||5 - 8 Business Days|
|CAD||Flat Rate CAD$35||2 Business Days|
|EUR||Flat Rate EUR€25||2 Business Days|
|GBP||Flat Rate GBP£25||2 Business Days|
|USD||Flat Rate USD$40||2 Business Days|
|AUD||Flat Rate AUD$70||2 Business Days|
|HKD||Flat Rate HKD400||2 Business Days|
|SEK||Flat Rate SEK260||2 Business Days|
|ZAR||Flat Rate ZAR480||2 Business Days|
Countries that qualify for check withdrawals:
- Customers residing in Canada may request an echeck withdrawal. We allow one free e-check withdrawal per calendar month. Any subsequent e-check withdrawal in the same month will incur a fee of CAD $10.
- If you originally deposited using Neteller, then withdrawal requests will be processed by the same method. We allow one free Neteller withdrawal per month. Any subsequent Neteller withdrawals in the same month will incur a withdrawal fee based on the following:
|USD50 - USD500||USD15|
|USD501 - USD2500||USD30|
- Customers receive one free Instadebit withdrawal per month. Any subsequent Instadebit withdrawal in the same month will incur a processing fee of CAD $2. To be eligible to use Instadebit as a withdrawal option you must first make a deposit using Instadebit.
- Customers receive one free Instant Echecks withdrawal per month. Any subsequent Instant Echecks withdrawal in the same month will incur a processing fee of CAD $2. To be eligible to use Instant Echecks as a withdrawal option you must first make a deposit using Instant Echecks.
- There are no fees to withdrawal from your Sports Interaction Account to your MoneyBookers eWallet account. To be eligible to use Moneybookers as a withdrawal option you must first make a deposit using Moneybookers.
- A USD10 fee will be applied for any other withdrawal under USD50.
- There is one free Instant Banking withdrawal per calendar month, for all other withdrawals, there is a $3CAD fee.
- There is one free EcoCard withdrawal per calendar month, for any subsequent EcoCard withdrawals in the same month a fee of 3% of the withdrawal amount will be charged to your account.
- To make a withdrawal, from our Casino & Poker cashier, choose the "Withdraw" option and enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Withdrawal requests for Registered Accounts received before 12 a.m. Eastern Time will be processed on the following business day. Please note that we are not able to issue payouts to your Visa or MasterCard. First time withdrawals and withdrawals affected after any update of personal information are subject to clearance by our Security department. This can take up to 5 business days.
- Sports Interaction reserves the right to send funds through alternative means at its discretion.
Know your customer (KYC) fraud prevention
- Members agree to register their new account with Sports Interaction at the earliest opportunity by providing documented proof of age, identity and address (the KYC documents).
- Acceptable forms of photo ID include, but are not limited to, current passports and driving licenses. Acceptable forms of proofs of address include, but are not limited to, recent bank statements and utility bills. Members agree that proofs of address shall not be more than 3 months old and photo IDs shall not be expired.
- To prevent identity fraud, Sports Interaction reserves the right to request more than one document to prove either a member's age, identity or address.
- Sports Interaction can only accept clearly legible copies of KYC documents. Information necessary to authenticate age, identity and address should not be blanked out.
- Documents must be genuine. Submitting KYC documents that are not genuine or have been tampered with to mislead will lead to a security investigation, putting your account at risk.
- eDocuments from online companies may not always be accepted for KYC purposes depending on the stringency of the identity and address verification processes employed by the company producing the edocuments.
- An account may be suspended and balances withheld until satisfactory proof of identity and address are provided.
- A member repeatedly failing to provide satisfactory proof of identity and/or address may have to provide KYC documents endorsed by a lawyer with an accompanying letter printed on company letterhead before Sports Interaction unblocks the account. The member will be liable for any costs associated with the legal endorsement of documentation.
- Members accept responsibility for keeping their account details up to date.
- Third party software may be used to verify the identity, age and address provided by customers.
- Members should only register their account at a residential address, not a P.O.Box, and only use personal payment methods held in their name and registered at their address.
- Sports Interaction does not accept accounts registered under company addresses or payment methods held in company names or registered to company addresses.
- Sports Interaction does not accept third party deposits and payments. Payment and funding methods must be in the same name as the Sports Interaction account holder. The use of a spouse or partner's cards and accounts is prohibited as are payments and deposits made by a spouse or partner from shared accounts jointly in your name. Members agree that they shall not use ewallet accounts registered to other individuals.
- Each member is permitted to open or operate one account only. If that account is closed or suspended, members are not allowed to open a second account.
- Members should not use their account to place bets for any other party.
- Members should not co-operate with one another on the placing of bets.
- Members should not access the account of another member.
- Members should not allow any other party to access to their account.
- Operators of Sportsbooks and their employees are not allowed to open accounts with Sports Interaction.
- A member can only reopen a suspended account by submitting a written request to Sports Interaction and on receipt of written permission via email. Any attempt to access and place bets from a suspended account without written permission from Sports Interaction is done so outside our terms of business and any bets made will be void.
- Only one Sports Interaction account is permitted per household or computer environment. A 'household' includes the same geographic address, mailing address, email address, debit/credit card number. A 'computer environment' is one where multiple computers are on the same server or network. It can also refer to a sequence of IP addresses registered to the same host.
- Members from the same household or computer environment will become liable for any returned funds and losses or costs incurred by Sports Interaction by a member operating in breach of our terms of business or house rules. The balance of their accounts will reflect this.
- Members accept full responsibility for the security of their account username and password as well as responsibility for all transactions placed on their account.
- Members are responsible for keeping themselves informed of their account balance and transaction history. If an amount is wrongly credited to a member's account, it is the member's responsibility to inform Sports Interaction immediately. Any future winnings that occur directly or indirectly as a result of this credit will be void, regardless of any delay between the time the amount was credited and notification of the error. If an amount wrongly credited is subsequently withdrawn or placed on losing bets Sports Interaction reserves the right to recover any amounts due.
- The use of 3rd party software, methodologies and services to gain an unfair advantage over other players or the House is prohibited.
- Members are free to access their account from more than one IP location e.g. from home, from work, from a WIFI hotspot etc... Sports Interaction monitors IP usage for the security of its members' accounts. The Company reserves the right to suspend accounts in situations where unusual IP patterns are detected. To help prevent account abuse, members agree to not to mask their IP address using VPN software and proxy servers.
Sportsbook Bonus Offers
- From time to time Sports Interaction may offer new or existing customers promotional bonuses in the form of free bets or deposit promotions. Sports Interaction's promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions also being offered by the company at that time. Promotions are offered on the basis of one time per person, household, account or computer environment.
- Customers who are eligible for a bonus promotion and do not wish to have a bonus automatically credited to their account should notify Sports Interaction before making their first wager after a bonus has been credited.
- Any promotional bonuses offered to new members apply strictly to new members only. Any new member bonus offers are valid for a maximum period of 30 days from the time of signup. The maximum deposit to which a bonus can be applied is $1000 CDN (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Sports Interaction reserves the right to alter the validity period and/or the bonus offer at any time.
- Rollovers: Customers shall be permitted to withdraw funds only if the bonus and the deposit that caused the bonus are rolled over 3 times for a 10% bonus, 4 times for a 15% bonus, 5 times for a 20% bonus and 10 times for a 100% bonus, unless otherwise stated. For example, a promotion at Sports Interaction awards a 10% deposit bonus and the customer deposits $100.00, the customer must make wagers totaling at least $330.00 in the Sportsbook in order to earn the right to request a withdrawal. Racebook, casino, poker, and instant games bets do not count toward fulfilling sportsbook bonus rollover requirements. Additionally, sportsbook bets with a price of less than or equal to -200 (1.5) do not count toward fulfilling sportsbook bonus rollover requirements.
- In the event of a withdrawal being requested before bonus rollover requirements have been completed, all bonuses related to the incomplete rollover(s) as well as winnings derived from betting the bonus will be deducted from your withdrawal.
- For the purpose of calculating winnings derived from betting the bonus, the bonus wager will be recognized as the first bet(s) placed after the bonus was issued. For example, if a customer is awarded a $50 bonus, the customer's next $50 worth of bets placed will be considered betting the bonus.
- Players considered to be abusing the bonus system may have their bonuses, as well as any winnings from wagers based on such bonuses, forfeited and be subject to further sanctions, at the sole discretion of the Sports Interaction management. In case of abuse, Sports Interaction reserves the right to discontinue a customer’s membership.
- Referral ('refer a friend') bonuses are paid where a genuine account is opened and funded based on the referral of an existing member. The standard refer-a-friend bonus is 20% of the referrals first deposit, with exceptions made on special promotions from time to time. If the referred customer joined Sports Interaction under a promotion in which they were awarded a bonus without needing to make an initial deposit, then no bonuses will be awarded to referrers for subsequent deposits. Sports Interaction reserves the right to withhold a bonus payment where it is suspected that the referred account was opened with the sole purpose of obtaining the bonus for the referrer. Referral bonuses will not be paid where the referred account holder resides at the same address or is using the same computer environment as the person claiming the bonus. In order for you to claim this bonus the person that you referred must contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Your friend's full name
- Your friend's Username
- Your full name
- Your Username
- Sports Interaction reserves the right to terminate or modify any bonus programs at any time without notice. Participants agree that if a bonus program is terminated or modified there will be no compensation past the termination or modification date, other than as applicable at that time.
- Bonuses are available for Canadian clients only
- Sports Interaction general Terms and Conditions supersede all bonus rules
- All rules and regulations are subject to change and revision by Sports Interaction without prior notice.
Game Chat Rules
After accepting the Game Chat Terms and Conditions, users may use this Chat service free of charge. The following rules apply for the use of the Sports Interaction Game Chat service:
- When using the Chat feature, all users are prohibited from:
- Harassing, threatening, slandering, or embarrassing anyone, be it a natural or legal person or company, or cause this person inconvenience of any kind.
- Publishing data, texts, links, or any other content that Sports Interaction in particular deems illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, hate-inciting, racist or in other ways objectionable;
- Harming minors in any way;
- Passing off as another person in the chat rooms;
- Entering, publishing, transmitting content if this violates the rights of third parties, particularly patents, marks, copyrights, business secrets or other ownership rights;
- Entering, publishing, disseminating or naming in any other way any advertisement, promotion material or other information/news if it promotes other providers of sports bets and/or games of chance in the chat rooms;
- Using Game Chat for commercial purposes;
- Entering, publishing, or transmitting any email address or soliciting users to use another chat service outside the sports interaction game chat service;
- If the user already has a screen name from previous use of the Sports Interaction Bet Opinion feature then it will also be used for Game Chat. If the user does not have a previous screen name then the user is required to select a permanent screen name during registration for Game Chat which will be used in the future for both Game Chat and Bet Opinion services. The user must ensure that the screen name selected bears no resemblance to their Sports Interaction login username or password for security purposes. Sports Interaction reserves the right to change or delete inappropriate screen names at any time if necessary.
- Every user is obliged to observe the applicable legal provision (e.g. penal law, protection of minors, trademark rights, copyright, unfair competition, and so on).
- In case of breach of the Terms and Conditions, Sports Interaction reserves the right to delete the contributions to chat. In serious cases or in case of recurrence, Sports Interaction is entitled to temporarily or permanently suspend or delete the user's access to Game Chat. It shall be at Sports Interaction's sole discretion to assess the situation leading to a suspended account.
- Compliance with these rules shall be monitored. Every user is also authorized to inform us in case of suspected violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Every user is responsible for the content and data he/she publishes. Sports Interaction shall not assume any liability for damage of any kind resulting from the use of Game Chat.
- No assurance or warranty can be given for the availability and reliability of the Chat service.
- The present Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time. The users of this Chat service are not entitled to assert claims of any kind against Sports Interaction. Sports Interaction shall not be liable for any damage caused by the faulty transmission or non-transmission of contributions, irrespective of whether a confirmation of transmission is received or not.
Sports Interaction is licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. The Commission may be contacted directly at the address below:
Kahnawake Gaming Commission, P.O. Box 1799,Kahnawake, QC J0L 1B0, CanadaTel: 450 635 1076 | Fax: 450 635 1139 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org