Sports Interaction's egaming services are provided solely for your entertainment and it's important to us that you have fun
at all times. To ensure your continued enjoyment we advise all customers to bet responsibly and treat gambling as a leisure activity
and not a means of earning money.
Part of the fun of gambling is winning but you must never forget the degree to which any outcome is governed by chance. Therefore, you must always be mindful that you could lose and you should only gamble with money set aside for entertainment.
Here are our top tips for enjoyable recreational gambling:
- Never gamble money needed for living expenses
- Never gamble your savings
- Set a limit to how much you deposit into your account and how much you place on a bet (our support team will be happy to help you with this)
- Do not borrow money to gamble
- Decide an amount you are willing to lose and walk away if you hit that limit rather than gambling more to try and win back those losses
- Do not gamble if your judgement is impaired by alcohol or medication
- Do not think that gambling is a solution to anything, especially financial problems
- Do not let gambling interfere with family, friends or work
Sports Interaction does not accept players under the age of 19 in compliance with the rules laid down by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Canada and Jersey Gambling Commission. Sports Interaction tracks and prevents underage players from attempting to play in the sportsbook, casino or poker room.
Sports Interaction recommends the following strategies to help parents help us ensure that nobody under 19 years of age has access to online gaming.
- Use child protection software to block gaming sites for younger children.
- Do not leave children unattended when you play on the software.
- Do not share your credit card or bank account details with underage children.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled on the Sports Interaction Software login screens.
- Create separate profiles for your children on computers so that when they login, they do not access your information.
Bet Sensibly with Sports Interaction
Sports Interaction is committed to marketing our products to responsible, adult gamers, and takes steps to ensure that players are behaving responsibly. Players who feel that gambling is playing too large a role in their life can request to be removed from promotional mailings or for their account to be closed indefinitely.
If you are concerned about your gambling, we can help by reducing the amount you can deposit ; how often you can deposit how much you can bet; and what you bet on. We can also help you temporarily suspend your account or close it altogether.
While these changes are reversible, there are cooling-off periods applied ranging from twenty four (24) hours to six (6) months to ensure you really want to lift the restrictions you've previously applied to your gambling. If your gambling has become a problem, or your family or friends are concerned, we recommend you talk to us about permanent exclusion from our services immediately. Our support team will put you in touch with the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (The Commission). The Commission will work with Sports Interaction and all of its licensed operators to ensure you are permanently excluded from accessing your accounts or opening a new account with any operator regulated by the Commission.
The benefits of this approach are that:
- It applies to all operators licensed by the Commission
- Your details are entered onto a database to ensure operators close all existing accounts and block any future attempts to register new accounts
- The decision cannot be reversed by an operator
Our support team will help you through each step of the process and provide you with details of local support groups and treatment centres should you
The KGC can be contacted at: email@example.com, and: Kahnawake Gaming Commission, P.O. Box 1799 Old Malone Highway, Kahnawake Mohawk Territory, QC J0L 1B0, CANADA.
Customers are able to view their "Account History" in the "My Account" section of the site, where they will get a full overview of all bets they have placed and the amount staked on each bet.
Opt out of Promotional Offers:
Players who feel that gambling is playing too large a role in their life can request to be removed from promotional mailings
Setting your limits:
Players can request us to reduce or limit the amount of credit that is given at any point of time or during a specific period of time.
Gamblers Anonymous 20 questions
If gambling has placed a burden on your life either financially or emotionally, we suggest you ask yourself the following 20 questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions. If you would like to seek professional advice, please click either the Gamblers Anonymous. link or one of the other Canadian based organisations that can help below
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem.
Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gaming
The Canadian Partnership for Responsible Gambling is a collaboration of non-profit organizations, gaming providers, research centres and regulators working to find and promote effective ways to reduce the risk of problem gambling.
Responsible Gambling Council
The Responsible Gambling Council (RGC) is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to problem gambling prevention. It also promotes the adoption of improved play safeguards through best practices research, standards development and the RG Check accreditation program.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
The Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline provides information about problem gambling services in Ontario. It is a service of ConnexOntario, a free and confidential health service information organization funded by the Government of Ontario.
Bet smart. Bet responsibly. We take pride in the experience that we provide so please enjoy it wisely. If at any point you have any questions, please contact our team members and they will be able to provide further contact details for you or anyone you know who you feel might benefit from speaking to a professional on the subject.