NFL Prop Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NFL prop bets. In addition, the following rules are specific to football prop betting.
- All NFL football games must go at least 55 minutes of play for prop bets on the game to have 'action' unless they are limited to individual quarters or halves.
- Football overtime periods count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted.
- Prop bets on any NFL game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- Quarter/First Half NFL Wagers: The football quarter stated must be completed for bets to have 'action'. The 4th Quarter does not include overtime.
- Unless otherwise stated all NFL proposition bets include Overtime if played.
- Player NFL football prop bets stand if player is on active roster.
NFL Prop Betting Guide
NFL proposition bets are wagers made on an outcome or a proposition, or individual element within a game or series of games. NFL prop betting can range from statistics in a regular game to possible outcomes in everyday events. Examples of NFL prop betting include wagering on which team will score last, how many rushing or passing yards an individual player may achieve, which quarterback may throw the most interceptions, or which team in the league will score the most (or least) on a given Sunday.
NFL proposition bets are a great way to add excitement to a game beyond the importance of the straight outcome.
We have numerous NFL proposition bets available on the website. You may find them under the individual sports (if applicable) or in our Specials section.
NFL Prop Betting News
Will the Seattle Seahawks get another crack at the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl? One of the best Super Bowls ever was XLIX at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz. The New England Patriots beat the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 thanks to an interception of a Russell Wilson pass near the Patriots […]
The post Super Bowl LI Odds Expect Patriots vs. Seahawks Rematch appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Before the Los Angeles Rams traded a ransom of picks to the Tennessee Titans for the no. 1 spot, it was unlikely that a quarterback would be taken first overall in the 2016 NFL Draft. But with the Titans securing their franchise signal caller in Marcus Mariota last year, they’ve given a Rams team desperate […]
The post 2016 NFL Draft Odds: Bet Carson Wentz or Jared Goff at No. 1 appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
The 2016 NFL free agency officially starts this Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET, but the league’s “legal tampering period” started yesterday at 12 a.m. ET, opening a window in which teams are given the go-ahead to start negotiations with player’s agents. We’ll be updating this post with the latest updates, trades and rumors as they […]
The post 2016 NFL Free Agency Tracker: Updates, Rumors and Signings appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Thursday, September 8, 2016
20:30 2017 Super Bowl LI
- AFC +1.5 -110
- NFC -1.5 -110
21:30 2016 AP NFL Rookie of the Year - Offense
- Ezekiel Elliott -125
- Field +395
- Jared Goff +650
- Josh Doctson +1200
- Laquon Treadwell +1200
- Corey Coleman +1600
- Derrick Henry +1600
- Sterling Shepard +1600
- Tyler Boyd +1800
- Laremy Tunsil +2000
- Will Fuller +2500
- Hunter Henry +3000
- Braxton Miller +3300
- CJ Prosise +3300
- Michael Thomas +3500
- Carson Wentz +4000
- Leonte Carroo +4000
- Paxton Lynch +4600
- Roberto Aguayo +5000
- Kenyan Drake +5900