NFL Prop Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NFL prop bets. In addition, the following rules are specific to football prop betting.
- All NFL football games must go at least 55 minutes of play for prop bets on the game to have 'action' unless they are limited to individual quarters or halves.
- Football overtime periods count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted.
- Prop bets on any NFL game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- Quarter/First Half NFL Wagers: The football quarter stated must be completed for bets to have 'action'. The 4th Quarter does not include overtime.
- Unless otherwise stated all NFL proposition bets include Overtime if played.
- Player NFL football prop bets stand if player is on active roster.
NFL Prop Betting Guide
NFL proposition bets are wagers made on an outcome or a proposition, or individual element within a game or series of games. NFL prop betting can range from statistics in a regular game to possible outcomes in everyday events. Examples of NFL prop betting include wagering on which team will score last, how many rushing or passing yards an individual player may achieve, which quarterback may throw the most interceptions, or which team in the league will score the most (or least) on a given Sunday.
NFL proposition bets are a great way to add excitement to a game beyond the importance of the straight outcome.
We have numerous NFL proposition bets available on the website. You may find them under the individual sports (if applicable) or in our Specials section.
NFL Prop Betting News
Before the Los Angeles Rams traded a ransom of picks to the Tennessee Titans for the no. 1 spot, it was unlikely that a quarterback would be taken first overall in the 2016 NFL Draft. But with the Titans securing their franchise signal caller in Marcus Mariota last year, they’ve given a Rams team desperate […]
The post 2016 NFL Draft Odds: Bet Carson Wentz or Jared Goff at No. 1 appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
The 2016 NFL free agency officially starts this Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET, but the league’s “legal tampering period” started yesterday at 12 a.m. ET, opening a window in which teams are given the go-ahead to start negotiations with player’s agents. We’ll be updating this post with the latest updates, trades and rumors as they […]
The post 2016 NFL Free Agency Tracker: Updates, Rumors and Signings appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Get your snacks and drinks sorted and settle in; Super Bowl 50 is upon us as the -5.5 favorite Carolina Panthers will go-head-to head against the underdog Denver Broncos. One of the league’s best offenses in the Panthers faces the league’s best defense in the Broncos. A rising star in Cam Newton, your league MVP, […]
The post Super Bowl 50 Live Updates, Score – Broncos vs. Panthers Results appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Please select the proposition type you would like to wager on from the drop down menu