NFL Prop Betting
Betting on NFL props is a great way to turn your predictions into cash. Think Adrian Peterson can regain his crown as the king of NFL running backs? There's a bet for that. Can Ryan Mathews run wild and become the NFL rookie of the year? There's a bet for that. Will the Jets outscore the Giants? There's a bet for that, too. Simply put, Sports Interaction's NFL props allow you to bet on any season-long running theme: Will any game finish in a tie, will any team go undefeated, and will there be any record breaking rushers, passers, or receivers this season? There are also weekly cross game NFL prop bets such as which team will score the most points or least points and which team will win by the largest margin each week. Sports Interaction is your home for NFL prop betting this year.
NFL Prop Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NFL prop bets. In addition, the following rules are specific to football prop betting.
- All NFL football games must go at least 55 minutes of play for prop bets on the game to have 'action' unless they are limited to individual quarters or halves.
- Football overtime periods count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted.
- Prop bets on any NFL game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- Quarter/First Half NFL Wagers: The football quarter stated must be completed for bets to have 'action'. The 4th Quarter does not include overtime.
- Unless otherwise stated all NFL proposition bets include Overtime if played.
- Player NFL football prop bets stand if player is on active roster.
NFL Prop Betting Guide
NFL proposition bets are wagers made on an outcome or a proposition, or individual element within a game or series of games. NFL prop betting can range from statistics in a regular game to possible outcomes in everyday events. Examples of NFL prop betting include wagering on which team will score last, how many rushing or passing yards an individual player may achieve, which quarterback may throw the most interceptions, or which team in the league will score the most (or least) on a given Sunday.
NFL proposition bets are a great way to add excitement to a game beyond the importance of the straight outcome.
We have numerous NFL proposition bets available on the website. You may find them under the individual sports (if applicable) or in our Specials section.
NFL Prop Betting News
The ball that sunk a quarterback (at least for four games) will soon end up in the weird football memorabilia collection of someone with far too much money. Here’s the link to the auction if that person is you. The legendary ball up for bid is the “the actual touchdown ball handed by quarterback Tom […]
J.J. Watt’s Texans are a winner for HBO’s Hard Knocks, but will the cameras hurt the team in the long run? The Houston Texans have been selected as this season’s team to be featured in HBO’s documentary series Hard Knocks, to the pleasure of possibly every NFL football fan on the planet. Sports Interaction NFL […]
The post Odds Against Houston Texans Following HBO’s Hard Knocks appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Sadly, the Deflategate saga is far from over. The good news is Super Bowl 50 odds are back on the board, but look a lot different from a couple of months ago. Earlier this week New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft backed off the team’s planned appeal of their Deflategate punishment which included a $1 […]
The post Super Bowl Betting Odds Shift After Patriots’ Deflategate appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
20:30 2015 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year - Outright
- Jameis Winston +500
- Melvin Gordon +600
- Amari Cooper +700
- Todd Gurley +700
- Marcus Mariota +800
- Kevin White +1200
- Nelson Agholor +1200
- TJ Yeldon +1200
- Breshad Perriman +1400
- DeVante Parker +2000
- Ameer Abdullah +2500
- Chris Conley +2500
- Dorial Green Beckham +2500
- Tyler Lockett +2500
- Duke Johnson +2800
- Maxx Williams +2800
- David Johnson +3300
- Devin Funchess +3300
- Devin Smith +3300
- Jaelen Strong +3300
- Phillip Dorsett +3300
- Tevin Coleman +3300