NFL Futures Betting
If you're a savvy sports pundit or gifted fortune teller, then betting on National Football League futures with Sports Interaction is for you! With futures, players can throw down on a team's regular-season win total, which team will win its respective division, which team will win the American and National Football Conferences and - the granddaddy of them all - Super Bowl betting. If you think the over is too low for the Lions' total season wins, you can bet it. If you think Atlanta or Kansas City is a good sleeper bet to go all the way like the Giants or the Saints, you can bet them. For all your regular-season and playoff predictions and plays, check out Sports Interaction's NFL Futures for the most comprehensive and interactive sports betting around!
NFL Futures Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NFL football futures bets. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on NFL futures.
- All NFL football games including Super Bowl Betting must go at least 55 minutes of play for futures bets on the game to have 'action'.
- Football overtime periods count as part of the wagered game, if played, unless otherwise noted for all NFL futures bets and betting on the Super Bowl.
- Futures bets on any Super Bowl or NFL football game that is postponed or abandoned before at least 55 minutes of play will be considered 'no action', unless the outcome of the bet has already been decided at the time of abandonment - i.e. 'first touchdown scorer bets' will stand once a touchdown has been scored in the game.
- An NFL college game or superbowl betting must go 55 minutes of play for a futures bet on the Over/Under to be considered 'action', even if the total score in the game is already more than the over handicap offered for that event.
- A Winning NFL football Futures Bet Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
NFL Futures Betting Guide
A futures bet is a bet on an event where there are many competitors, sometimes made long in advance of the event taking place.
Futures are most common in events like Super Bowl betting, motor racing, NASCAR, or golf, among others. Futures are also posted in major competitions, like Major League Baseball and the NFL, at the start of the season, where players can get better odds on a team in which they have confidence than they would get later in the season or complete early Superbowl betting.
Because of the number of competitors, futures bets offer larger payouts. The larger payoffs are offset by the increased difficulty of picking a winner.
NFL Futures Betting News
Track all the latest Super Bowl 50 odds moves right here before the Denver Broncos clash with the Carolina Panthers! Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers Odds The Carolina Panthers opened as 4.5-point favourites for Super Bowl 50 against the Denver Broncos, but those in the know figured that line wouldn’t stick for very long. Super […]
The post Updated Super Bowl 50 Betting Odds: Broncos vs. Panthers appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
The Super Bowl 50 point spread opened with the Carolina Panthers set as 4.5-point favourites against the Denver Broncos. Setting the Super Bowl point spread is no small task. It’s the biggest event on the sports betting calendar and a miscalculation on the spread can cost sports books serious cash. In the opening Super Bowl […]
The post NFL Spreads: Super Bowl 50 Against the Spread Prediction appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Tom Brady and Peyton Manning meet again to decide the AFC’s Super Bowl representative. If this does end up being Peyton Manning’s last season, it’s only fitting the Denver Broncos veteran quarterback gets one more crack at Tom Brady and the New England Patriots with a berth in Super Bowl 50 on the line. This […]
The post NFL Spreads: Best NFL Playoffs Picks Against the Spread appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Random Pick - Guaranteed Price!
Super Bowl LI - Matchup
Place a bet to get two random teams. If those teams contest Super Bowl LI your bet pays at +20000
Super Bowl LI - Winner
Place a bet to get a random team and if they win Super Bowl LI your bet pays at +2500
Monday, March 7, 2016
19:00 2017 Super Bowl LI - Outright
- New England Patriots +651
- Carolina Panthers +800
- Pittsvburgh Steelers +800
- Denver Broncos +1000
- Green Bay Packers +1000
- Seattle Seahawks +1000
- Arizona Cardinals +1200
- Cincinnati Bengals +1500
- Indianapolis Colts +1500
- Kansas City Chiefs +1600
- Dallas Cowboys +2000
- Minnesota Vikings +2500
- Buffalo Bills +3000
- Houston Texans +3000
- Baltimore Ravens +3500
- Atlanta Falcons +4000
- Miami Dolphins +4000
- New York Giants +4000
- Oakland Raiders +4000
- Washington Redskins +4000
- Los Angeles Rams +4900
- New Orleans Saints +5000
- New York Jets +5000
- Chicago Bears +6000
- Detroit Lions +6000
- Philadelphia Eagles +6000
- San Diego Chargers +6000
- Jacksonville Jaguars +6500
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6500
- Tennessee Titans +6500
- San Francisco 49ers +8000
- Cleveland Browns +25000