CFL Futures Betting
The 99th Grey Cup will be contested in Vancouver on November 27th. From now until then, check out all the incredible action from the Canadian Football League. Canadian football is the game with less downs but more yards, making for spectacular action that doesn't need TV money to prove that it's good. Check out weekly lines on Alouettes, Argonauts, Tigercats, Blue Bombers, Lions, Eskimos, Stampeders and Rough Riders right here with Sports Interaction!
CFL Futures Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Futures Betting Guide
The CFL, the Canadian Football League, is football as it's played north of the 49th Parallel. It's a historic league, woven into the very fabric of its community, the same as but different from its southern brother. Eight teams are divided between East and West, and each year they contest the Grey Cup, the Champions' Trophy awarded to the best team in the land. CFL Futures are a popular bet always with Sports Interaction, as the canny bettors spot form early among the Roughriders and Alouettes, the Argonauts and Tigercats, and place their bets with the wisdom of the years.
CFL Futures Betting News
There’s a lot to like about the hometown Saskatchewan Roughriders, who are set as 7-point favorites against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in Sunday’s 101st edition of the Canadian Football League’s Grey Cup final. For one thing, the Roughriders are playing in front of 44,000 of Regina’s faithful at Mosaic Field. Usually home-field advantage is worth about […]
Calgary Stampeders at Toronto Argonauts: Grey Cup Game Results and Score The Toronto Argos won the 100th Grey Cup Sunday, downing Calgary 35-22. The Toronto Argonauts have had their sights set on playing in the CFL’s 100th Grey Cup game in front of their home fans for a long time. On Sunday, they’ll host the […]
Argonauts vs. Alouettes: Game Results and Score The Toronto Argonauts picked up a 27-20 win over the Montreal Alouettes at Olympic Stadium to advance to the 100th CFL Grey Cup. Make Some Noise The Toronto Argonauts know they’ll be playing in front of a hostile crowd Sunday in Montreal and are doing everything they can […]
Sunday, November 23, 2014
00:00 2014 Grey Cup
- Calgary Stampeders +200
- Saskatchewan Roughriders +300
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats +700
- Toronto Argonauts +700
- B.C. Lions +800
- Edmonton Eskimos +900
- Montreal Alouettes +1000
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers +1600
- Ottawa RedBlacks +10000