Every week for eighteen weeks Sports Interaction is taking bets on Canadian Football, the game that’s just that bit bigger. Can League MVP Henry Burris lead the Stampeders back to the Grey Cup? Can Toronto prove last year wasn’t just a flash in the pan? Or Montreal continue to prove that Al’s right with CFL? All the CFL betting action, spreads, moneylines and totals, right here with Sports Interaction!
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Betting Guide
The Canadian Football is just like the National Football League in the United States, except for the parts that are different. The field is bigger, there are more players and less downs, there are less teams but, aficionados will assure you, always more action. You can bet spreads, moneylines and totals on all the CFL games during the year as the eight teams contest the Grey Cup, the Cup of Champions. Bet CFL with Sports Interaction!
The Winnipeg Blue Bombers picked what looks like a can’t miss prospect with the second overall pick in Monday’s CFL Draft. The problem is he may not become a Bomber. Al Dannity reports on Andy Mulumba’s options and the rest of the happenings from yesterday’s draft. At 6’4” and 263lbs, Eastern Michigan’s Andy Mulumba fits [...]
The Regina based Riders are making their presence felt in Saskatoon with their training camp heading their next month. Al Dannity looks at the big Riderville North event as Rider nation spreads across the province. Not everybody is going to have it easy when the Saskatchewan Roughriders move their training camp to Saskatoon next month. [...]
With the Jets cutting the highest profile back-up in the NFL, Al Dannity is quick to quash any belief that Tim Tebow might succeed north of the border. Here’s why Tebow won’t cut the mustard in the CFL. Tim Tebow wasn’t all hype; he just isn’t a pro-level quarterback. For four years under Urban Meyer, [...]
There are presently no events available in this category.
Please check back later.