Every week for eighteen weeks Sports Interaction is taking bets on Canadian Football, the game that's just that bit bigger. Can League MVP Henry Burris lead the Stampeders back to the Grey Cup? Can Toronto prove last year wasn't just a flash in the pan? Or Montreal continue to prove that Al's right with CFL? All the CFL betting action, spreads, moneylines and totals, right here with Sports Interaction!
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Betting Guide
The Canadian Football is just like the National Football League in the United States, except for the parts that are different. The field is bigger, there are more players and less downs, there are less teams but, aficionados will assure you, always more action. You can bet spreads, moneylines and totals on all the CFL games during the year as the eight teams contest the Grey Cup, the Cup of Champions. Bet CFL with Sports Interaction!
The Edmonton Eskimos are favoured to win their 14th title in the 103rd Grey Cup against the Ottawa Redblacks. Ottawa Redblacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos When: Sunday Nov. 29, 6 p.m. Where: Investors Group Field, Winnipeg Grey Cup Point Spread: Eskimos 7-point favourites Ottawa Redblacks Can the 40-year-old quarterback Henry Burris get it done one more […]
The post CFL Picks: Ottawa RedBlacks vs. Edmonton Eskimos Grey Cup Odds appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Not long after signing a two-year deal with the Montreal Alouettes, the CFL team announced this week that Michael Sam has been placed on the league’s suspended list in order to attend to a personal matter in Texas. The move, which is most likely procedural should Sam make a return to Montreal, was announced today […]
Jeff Garcia pulled off a lot of comebacks on the football field as a player, but he might be in over his head in trying to save the Montreal Alouettes’ season. Garcia was hired as part of the team’s offensive coaching staff Monday in hopes of igniting a stagnant attack which has struggled during Montreal’s […]
There are presently no sports betting events available in this category.
Please check back later.