Every week for eighteen weeks Sports Interaction is taking bets on Canadian Football, the game that's just that bit bigger. Can League MVP Henry Burris lead the Stampeders back to the Grey Cup? Can Toronto prove last year wasn't just a flash in the pan? Or Montreal continue to prove that Al's right with CFL? All the CFL betting action, spreads, moneylines and totals, right here with Sports Interaction!
General betting rules apply to all CFL betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on CFL football.
- Games only have action if the game has gone for at least 55 of the sixty minutes allotted it. The game has no action if it does not last 55 minutes.
- Games with Totals (Over/Under) bets must go 55 minutes for action, even if the over has been achieved prior to a games abandonment.
- Side bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment, such as first TD scorer, race to 10 points, etc., have action if that bet has been settled in the event of abandonment - a touchdown has been scored, someone has scored ten points, etc.
- Winning margin CFL betting is from scratch (the start of the game)
- All quarter and half bet must be completed for bets on those particular quarter or halves to have action. The 4th quarter does not include overtime.
- Overtime counts as part of the bet on game when overtime is played, unless specifically stated otherwise.
CFL Betting Guide
The Canadian Football is just like the National Football League in the United States, except for the parts that are different. The field is bigger, there are more players and less downs, there are less teams but, aficionados will assure you, always more action. You can bet spreads, moneylines and totals on all the CFL games during the year as the eight teams contest the Grey Cup, the Cup of Champions. Bet CFL with Sports Interaction!
There’s a lot to like about the hometown Saskatchewan Roughriders, who are set as 7-point favorites against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in Sunday’s 101st edition of the Canadian Football League’s Grey Cup final. For one thing, the Roughriders are playing in front of 44,000 of Regina’s faithful at Mosaic Field. Usually home-field advantage is worth about […]
With news that MLSE is considering buying the Argos, Al Dannity examines what such a move would mean for BMO Field’s current residents. Toronto FC fans are a tolerant bunch. They have yet to see the Reds field a team remotely capable of success, the worst start of any expansion franchise in North American sports, […]
Just when it looked like it couldn’t get much better for Toronto Argonauts quarterback Ricky Ray it suddenly got much, much worse. Ray, in the middle of what could have been a Most Outstanding Player season, will now miss up to six weeks with a shoulder injury. Ray tore his Teres Major muscle on the […]
There are presently no sports betting events available in this category.
Please check back later.