NBA Props Betting Rules
General betting rules apply to all NBA betting. In addition, the following rules are specific to betting on NBA prop betting.
- Pointspread and moneyline bets on NBA basketball have 'action' after 43 minutes of play in NBA games.
- For over/under bets the game must play to full time for bets to have 'action'.
- Overtime counts in the settlement of all NBA prop betting on basketball games unless otherwise stated.
- All games must start on the scheduled date for bets to have 'action'.
- Winning Margin: Winning margin betting is from scratch (the start of the game).
- Player NBA basktball prop bets stand if player is on active roster.
NBA Props Betting Guide
NBA proposition bets are a wagers made on an outcome or a proposition, or individual element within a game or series of games. NBA prop betting can range from statistics in a regular game to possible outcomes in everyday events. Examples of NBA proposition bets include wagering on which team will score last, how many points an individual player may achieve or which team in the league will score the most (or least) on a given day.
NBA props betting is a great way to add excitement to a game beyond the importance of the straight outcome.
We have numerous NBA proposition bets available on the website. You may find them under the individual sports (if applicable) or in our Specials section.
NBA Props Betting News
Now that the Raptors have finally broken their first-round playoff jinx, do they have anything left in the tank for Miami? The Toronto Raptors have advanced to the second round of the National Basketball Association playoffs. That’s something their fans have been waiting for since 2001. Toronto Raptors vs. Miami Heat Odds The Raptors scratched […]
The post Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat NBA Playoffs Odds and Prediction appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Oddsmakers have the Toronto Raptors as huge favourites to beat the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the NBA Playoffs. Last year, the Toronto Raptors’ playoff run was over before it could even get started. After a 49-win season, the Raptors season ended with a whimper as they were swept by the Washington Wizards […]
The post Toronto Raptors vs. Indiana Pacers NBA Playoffs Odds and Prediction appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
What are the odds the Golden State Warriors will break the NBA record for most wins in a season? The Golden State Warriors still have a chance at breaking the Chicago Bulls’ regular season record of 72 wins, but they don’t have any wiggle room anymore. After losing twice in the last five days, the […]
The post Odds Against Golden State Warriors to Break Bulls’ NBA Record appeared first on Sports Interaction Blog.
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
20:05 Hawks @ Cavaliers
- To Score At Least 8 Rebounds -270
- To Score At Least 9 Rebounds -122
- To Score At Least 10 Rebounds +124
- To Score At Least 10 Rebounds -587
- To Score At Least 12 Rebounds -122
- To Score At Least 14 Rebounds +156
- To Score At Least 9 Rebounds -556
- To Score At Least 11 Rebounds -122
- To Score At Least 13 Rebounds +160
- To Score At Least 8 Rebounds -233
- To Score At Least 9 Rebounds -122
- To Score At Least 10 Rebounds +120
- To Score At Least 25 Points -322
- To Score At Least 27 Points -123
- To Score At Least 29 Points +119
- To Score At Least 15 Points -383
- To Score At Least 17 Points -122
- To Score At Least 19 Points +118
- To Score At Least 15 Points -258
- To Score At Least 18 Points -121
- To Score At Least 21 Points +115
- To Score At Least 13 Points -265
- To Score At Least 15 Points -122
- To Score At Least 17 Points +131